FAO All albs in BG at around 1:20am Friday night

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Why do you have to run as 1fg when mids are running in max of three? I know you pay to play all that shit but for once dont you ever want an evenly matched fair fight which is at least fun instead of 'OMFG 1 MID ARPEE'S'.

Not normally one to whine but this is really pathetic.

Zede

Part of the furniture
1 Sorc (solo) ( me )
1 Theurg
1 Pally
1 Inf ( solo)
1 Friar

That aint a fg. may have been other about, but not in the "zerg" at mb :clap: oh btw your m8s logged 10 mins before, was an even fight for a few hours m8, u obviously missed it

You got mezzed, live with it. Been mezing you mids all night with ease, get over it.. imo :flame:

who was that crappy norse stealther who jumped me 3 times and failed to get one kill ? :flame:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Add a scout and micer to your list they were at MB as well.
No i didnt get mezzed, live with it, you dont even know my charecter name so how can you make assumptions like that?
I shot a theurg pet unstealthed me killed pet my pet was killing theurg and i got zerged. oh btw the people who logged 10 mins before, they had nothing to do with me. My huntress, Tupp, ALWAYS runs solo and unbuffed. Yes i missed most of the nights action due to getting in from work at about midnight, bu that doesnt change the fact that 7+ ppl for 2-3 mids at a time = boring :eek:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
mids do the same, we all rp whores! :D

Nah i dont, cant see the point in leveling 4 whole levels! Just to cap out in 2 days from leeching from crappy fights. Try to get 1on1's or 2on1's whenever possible. Keep defence = teh win on hunter tho xD

Where bouts in Newcastle you from Sama? ;)
EDIT: <--- North Shields xD

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
Add a scout and micer to your list they were at MB as well.
No i didnt get mezzed, live with it, you dont even know my charecter name so how can you make assumptions like that?
I shot a theurg pet unstealthed me killed pet my pet was killing theurg and i got zerged. oh btw the people who logged 10 mins before, they had nothing to do with me. My huntress, Tupp, ALWAYS runs solo and unbuffed. Yes i missed most of the nights action due to getting in from work at about midnight, bu that doesnt change the fact that 7+ ppl for 2-3 mids at a time = boring :eek:

Ah, you are that hunter? First of all, Your pet wasnt even close to killing me. Second of all i rooted your pet with ease that was hitting me for 20-30 dmg two times and i got 560hps. 3rd i would have killed you with ease.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Totyn said:
Ah, you are that hunter? First of all, Your pet wasnt even close to killing me. Second of all i rooted your pet with ease that was hitting me for 20-30 dmg two times and i got 560hps. 3rd i would have killed you with ease.

If your friends had'nt added i doubt it very much, had just killed the 1 pet on me and was still on 80% hp or so, and your quickcast and bladeturns were down, doesnt look good for you really. Theurg with 560hps? o0

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
If your friends had'nt added i doubt it very much, had just killed the 1 pet on me and was still on 80% hp or so, and your quickcast and bladeturns were down, doesnt look good for you really. Theurg with 560hps? o0

Nope, quickcast wasnt down, your pet pathing got screwed so i didnt had to waste that one either, and yeah, theurg with 560hp. How exacly would you kill me? i would have just rooted you with, run away behind that tree and spam out 4-5 pets and you are dead in 3-5sec.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think you should be complaining about the albs, you should be complaining about the mids not going cos they are bad losers or ego players that only solo or only play RvR thinking BG is a waste of time.
They lose all the time cos they think its more fun to run around like headless chickens then log off pissed off about albs farming them, if they played a little bit more strategy rather than 'lets charge those 5 sorcs head on!' then people will enjoy it alot more and more mids will play BG.
Although some retards disagree u need a leader (if youre not happy when someone appoints themselves leader and most people are listening to him bugger off) and above all u need a cg which ive logged on dozens of times found 2fg + stealthers mids in thid and had to make cg.
Just think when you had most fun in thidranki, was it running around working together or not working together?

Dont blame albs, they cant help it that you keep them amused in BG by easy kills. GROW BRAINS

also mid stealthers erally gotta wake up, they dont realise that when you pwn an infil several times he eventually makes a stealth group and youve got to do the same if u want to compete. and every hunter should know, 2 hunters are better than one, gets you the kill for certain and u get plenty of time to run and stealth. Had plenty of fun when i grouped with dottys hunter, killed so damn many

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Totyn said:
Nope, quickcast wasnt down, your pet pathing got screwed so i didnt had to waste that one either, and yeah, theurg with 560hp. How exacly would you kill me? i would have just rooted you with, run away behind that tree and spam out 4-5 pets and you are dead in 3-5sec.

I would shoot you when you run away, simple really :O

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Amel said:
also mid stealthers erally gotta wake up, they dont realise that when you pwn an infil several times he eventually makes a stealth group and youve got to do the same if u want to compete. and every hunter should know, 2 hunters are better than one, gets you the kill for certain and u get plenty of time to run and stealth. Had plenty of fun when i grouped with dottys hunter, killed so damn many

Well I dont really have much choice im not going to stand and there do nothing when an infil attacks me so if i 'pwn' him then its because there wasnt a lot of choice in the matter. If i wanted to group with another hunter i would, this will sound big headed but 1 hunter is easy enough most of the time, when you arent getting zerged. Also i prefer solo play, part of the reason i play thidranki stealthers quite a lot.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
I would shoot you when you run away, simple really :O

shoot me once before i get behind that tree, ouch at most 100dmg, thats 1/5 of my total hp :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Totyn said:
shoot me once before i get behind that tree, ouch at most 100dmg, thats 1/5 of my total hp :(

Archers can shoot thru tree's as well.....................
Would probably be more like 170-190 dmg as well ^^

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
Archers can shoot thru tree's as well.....................
Would probably be more like 170-190 dmg as well ^^
not a person thats behind a tree. 170-190dmg LOL, good luck with that. im full buffed with about 30+ AF bonus, nobody has ever hit me above 120 with regular shot.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
totyn, how did u get your damage up to like 300-350 crit shot on chain and full resist when most only hit for 250? i mean once u even hit my healer for 400+, just wondering wtf youre using thats giving you that

and yeah solo as hunter is good, u can do well if u have 13 BC 24 bow :D rarely get killed with that spec if u know how to use it but i find duo much more fun, still i think stealthers should actually try a group for once so many have told me they have never been in a stealth group and hate it... that just doesnt make sense cos how the hell they supposed to know what a well working stealth group is like if they aint been in one b4?

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Amel said:
totyn, how did u get your damage up to like 300-350 crit shot on chain and full resist when most only hit for 250? i mean once u even hit my healer for 400+, just wondering wtf youre using thats giving you that

yeah, my crit shot cap on my scout is 474dmg, done that many times, the key is full buffed with good SC and the slowest bow you can get. It takes like 5-6sec to ready a critshot but its worth it.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Aye 10spear+5 13bc 16stealth+5 and 24bow+5 r0x, except when you get jumped by fully buffed infs like i just did :p

Cozak said:
Nah i dont, cant see the point in leveling 4 whole levels! Just to cap out in 2 days from leeching from crappy fights. Try to get 1on1's or 2on1's whenever possible. Keep defence = teh win on hunter tho xD

Where bouts in Newcastle you from Sama? ;)
EDIT: <--- North Shields xD

from Jarrow really xD

and the leeching is bull shit i no
most time now i jus buy a pl to 24 :D (ok once cos hardly bother with thid) :p

:cheers:

Amel said:
i dont think you should be complaining about the albs, you should be complaining about the mids not going cos they are bad losers or ego players that only solo or only play RvR thinking BG is a waste of time.
They lose all the time cos they think its more fun to run around like headless chickens then log off pissed off about albs farming them, if they played a little bit more strategy rather than 'lets charge those 5 sorcs head on!' then people will enjoy it alot more and more mids will play BG.
Although some retards disagree u need a leader (if youre not happy when someone appoints themselves leader and most people are listening to him bugger off) and above all u need a cg which ive logged on dozens of times found 2fg + stealthers mids in thid and had to make cg.
Just think when you had most fun in thidranki, was it running around working together or not working together?

Dont blame albs, they cant help it that you keep them amused in BG by easy kills. GROW BRAINS

lol calm down :D

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
it does make me laugh when a group/half group is killed, then they all turn around saying " yer 2fg there" or "whine.. adds!" etc etc. even my guild does it, but public groups are funny for it.

i think i have even done it when i was playing albs/exc tbh, looking back, i got to wonder why. :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Totyn said:
yeah, my crit shot cap on my scout is 474dmg, done that many times, the key is full buffed with good SC and the slowest bow you can get. It takes like 5-6sec to ready a critshot but its worth it.

Whats your scout like in melee?

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
what dps bow do u use and what does it con to you? i might reroll my hunter for the remainder of my sub and get a new SC set for him as it aint the best it can be, loved my hunter last reroll :)
BT breaking/distraction pet for the win :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
um just cos theres 8 albs online and 3 mids you expect like 5 albs to sit around and not play??? let em be.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Amel said:
what dps bow do u use and what does it con to you? i might reroll my hunter for the remainder of my sub and get a new SC set for him as it aint the best it can be, loved my hunter last reroll :)

im using a 9.0dps bow with 5.5spd. Crafted, 99%, Oj con.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Amel said:

Config Report

Stats

Str: 37 Int: 0 Hits: 108
Con: 42 Pie: 16 Power: 0
Dex: 43 Cha: 0
Qui: 36 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 11 Energy: 18 (5) Crush: 18 (5)
Cold: 12 Matter: 13 Thrust: 15
Heat: 14 Spirit: 12 Slash: 13

Skills

5 Composite Bow

5 Stealth

Focus

Cap Increases

Other Bonuses

Piece Listing

Chest
Imbue Points: 19.0 of 14 (99 Qual) Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 16 Quickness - 99 polished Airy Essence
Gem 2: 3 Body Resist - 99 rough Dusty Shielding
Gem 3: 3 Cold Resist - 99 rough Icy Shielding
Gem 4: 5 Energy Resist - 99 flawed Light Shielding
Utility: 32.67

Arms
Gem 1: 5 Matter Resist - 99 flawed Earthen Shielding
Gem 2: 2 Crush Resist - 99 uncut Fiery Shielding
Gem 3: 7 Thrust Resist - 99 imperfect Airy Shielding
Gem 4: 3 Slash Resist - 99 rough Watery Shielding
Utility: 34.00

Head
Imbue Points: 18.5 of 14 (99 Qual) Overcharge: 50%
Gem 1: 2 Energy Resist - 99 uncut Light Shielding
Gem 2: 3 Matter Resist - 99 rough Earthen Shielding
Gem 3: 4 Stealth - 99 flawed Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 4: 1 Crush Resist - 99 raw Fiery Shielding
Utility: 32.00

Legs
Gem 1: 5 Crush Resist - 99 flawed Fiery Shielding
Gem 2: 3 Thrust Resist - 99 rough Airy Shielding
Gem 3: 5 Slash Resist - 99 flawed Watery Shielding
Gem 4: 13 Quickness - 99 imperfect Airy Essence
Utility: 34.67

Hands
Imbue Points: 20.0 of 16 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 58%
Gem 1: 5 Crush Resist - 99 flawed Fiery Shielding
Gem 2: 5 Thrust Resist - 99 flawed Airy Shielding
Gem 3: 5 Slash Resist - 99 flawed Watery Shielding
Gem 4: 5 Spirit Resist - 99 flawed Vapor Shielding
Utility: 40.00

Feet
Imbue Points: 18.5 of 14 (99 Qual) Overcharge: 50%
Gem 1: 5 Matter Resist - 99 flawed Earthen Shielding
Gem 2: 7 Spirit Resist - 99 imperfect Vapor Shielding
Gem 3: 3 Cold Resist - 99 rough Icy Shielding
Gem 4: 1 Stealth - 99 raw Airy Battle Jewel
Utility: 35.00

Right Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Left Hand
Imbue Points: 0.0 of 10 (94 Qual) Overcharge: None
Gem 1: Empty -
Gem 2: Empty -
Gem 3: Empty -
Gem 4: Empty -
Utility: 0.00

Two Handed
Imbue Points: 21.5 of 16 (100 Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 5 Spear - 99 imperfect Heated War Rune
Gem 2: 1 Strength - 99 raw Fiery Essence
Gem 3: 1 Constitution - 99 raw Earthen Essence
Gem 4: 1 Dexterity - 99 raw Vapor Essence
Utility: 27.00

Ranged
Imbue Points: 21.5 of 17 (99 Qual) Overcharge: 50%
Gem 1: 5 Composite Bow - 99 imperfect Airy War Rune
Gem 2: 1 Strength - 99 raw Fiery Essence
Gem 3: 1 Constitution - 99 raw Earthen Essence
Gem 4: 1 Dexterity - 99 raw Vapor Essence
Utility: 27.00

Neck
Name: shadowsteel neck
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 2: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 7 Quickness
Effect 4: 3 Constitution
Effect 5: Empty
Effect 6: Empty
Effect 7: Empty
Effect 8: Empty
Effect 9: Empty
Effect 10: Empty
Utility: 30.67

Cloak
Name: fire cloak
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Heat Resist
Effect 2: 12 Hits
Effect 3: 4 Piety
Effect 4: Empty
Utility: 21.67

Jewel
Name: random gem with body(check house zone.. cheap:))
Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Body Resist
Effect 2: Empty
Effect 3: Empty
Utility: 16.00

Belt
Name: df emerald
Bonus:
Effect 1: 6 Energy Resist
Effect 2: 12 Dexterity
Effect 3: 12 Piety
Utility: 28.00

Right Ring
Bonus:
Effect 1: 48 Hits
Effect 2: 18 Strength
Utility: 24.00

Left Ring
Bonus:
Effect 1: 48 Hits
Effect 2: 18 Strength
Utility: 24.00

Right Wrist
Bonus:
Effect 1: 19 Constitution
Effect 2: 15 Dexterity
Utility: 22.67

Left Wrist
Bonus:
Effect 1: 19 Constitution
Effect 2: 15 Dexterity
Utility: 22.67

My huntress Tupp's current template, nice hunter one imo :)

Edit: +5 spear with spear equipped :)

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
tell me your secret so i can be leet like you :mad: :eek:

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ah, u use cap increases? how? what items? ive been thinking of looking for cap increase stuff, i also once bought a lvl 47 cloak with melee speed on it but didnt affect my lvl 24 chars, i want5 to know how a lvl 24 can get cap increases

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom