FAO: All Alb Armor Crafters

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I'm currently looking to get myself some mp studded armor, AF 102. I know a lot of armor crafters use this to skill up on, so I was wondering who has pieces for sale. Sadly enough, not all crafters set their titles to show (/who legendary only gives 1-2 hits most of the time) and Duskwave has not been updated for ages :(

So right now I'm still looking for:
Chest
Legs
Arms
Feet
Gloves
Head

Right now all basically, but I will update as I manage to get hold of the various pieces. I know some pieces (chest, etc) are not used to skill up on, so I will need a crafter willing to take an mp order. You can reach me ingame either via Sish or Christel.
Regards, Glottis

W

-Wedge-

Studded can be made by Tailors too, if their metalworking is high enough...

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I know some pieces (chest, etc) are not used to skill up on, so I will need a crafter willing to take an mp order.
Im probably daft enough to do that if your looking for someone.

But arent there like 100 crafters in your guild that could do it? ;)

K

kirennia

aye, id do it too as its studded, its just chain and plate where you have to find a tailor that really gets to me.

D

Draylor

Theyre not THAT unusual Parlain.

The very unusual thing is the active scout who wants 99% qual studded.

Ive probably sold as much (if not more) 100% AF102 studded as I have 99% :rolleyes:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Draylor
Theyre not THAT unusual Parlain.
The very unusual thing is the active scout who wants 99% qual studded.
Ive probably sold as much (if not more) 100% AF102 studded as I have 99% :rolleyes:

Cloth is not that expensive, and studded is still manageable I hope cost wise. Thing is, a scout needs to have a lot of things maxed in order to stand a chance out there. Farming the money in order to try to get the cash :)
And offcourse, you do not farm with the scout, arrow costs would be higher :p
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom