FAO: Aligro

O

old.Wildfire

Just been looking at a map of sidi and I'm curious; why do we always kill the bane of hope before silencer?

A

**Aligro**

errr... coz by the time we kill silencer, some people log... also we have to go dwon there anyway to clear mobs so we might as well do him as he gives the best drops

O

old.Wildfire

K... Was just wondering cos it would save a fair bit of leg-work doing things in the right order. Perhaps people would be more encouraged to get silencer out of the way earlier and everything being uphill (though not literally) from there onwards. Just my 2p.

I still feel that the zerg needs more encouragement and information from the raid leaders to keep people interested. It's a tough job but it really has to be done if you want to keep your audience; they need to be told which mob is next, which tactics to use, how far through the dungeon we are, so on and so forth. If people just have to wander around a dungeon for a few hours without really knowing what's going on, it does get a bit tedious and people will leave :(

F

froler-mid

yes.....the only danger in Sidi atm is BOREDOM.

everyone goes semi afk, logs etc etc. there must be a way too do that dungeuon faster, funnier.

:m00:

J

Jiggs

you have to go down that way to clear all the silencer adds anyway, so may as well kill him while you are there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom