FAO: Aligro

T

Tigerius

Finally going to be home on a Saturday and I'm getting the impression there is no Sidi raid by the distinct lack of threads on the subject.

That just blows.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Silver180
SIDI

B0RKED

NO

POINT

GOING

ATM

:)

all drops will be 'upgraded' , sooo its velly much worth it.

O

old.LandShark

Ya, all current sidi drops get retroactively boosted in 1.59 or so, i.e. next patch we get. So it IS worth it ;>

A

Apathy

Yes but the drop RATE in CS just now is awful. Six hours of killing for...nine drops if you're lucky? Pah.

That gets fixed too, though. It's best to wait.

a.

O

old.LandShark

It does? Oh, oh! I just came on my foot.

O

old.Ramas

As above,

Drop rate is nerfed, Apoc room fails regularly, and the open invite alb zerg can't stand still.

So tbh, I don't think I'd be joining these open invite sidi raids again until at least 2 of the 3 problems above are fixed....

[18:04:23] @@[Chat] Arindra: "please say if you want us to move in the room?"
[18:04:28] @@[Chat] Aligro: "no"
[18:04:38] @@[Chat] Arindra: "half zerg in room I'm afraid"
[18:04:41] @@[Chat] Jinxs: "hes comming to you now"
[18:04:50] @@[Chat] Aligro: "GET THE HELL OUT"
[18:04:56] @@Herbal yells, "SHIT YER SKANKY ASSES OUT OF THAT ROOM NOW"

But I'd still recommend it to anyone who hasn't been before, and you can go take a look at the first few bosses with a 4fg guild raid anyhow :) SS alliance had a fun evening down there last night.

Epic Dungeon Notes

We are closely watching the Risk vs reward in the epic dungeons and will continue to do so. These are the first of possible changes and are geared towards smaller raid groups.

1) All non-boss monsters in Caer Sidi, Tuscarian Caverns, and Galadoria now drop more coin.

2) All non-boss monsters in Caer Sidi, Tuscarian Caverns, and Galadoria had their drop rates increased.

3) Numerous treasure table bugs were fixed in the Tuscarian Caverns.

4) Lord Lron Should in Caer Sidi should now drop items.

Yay.

A

**Aligro**

can i actually have some proof that current drops get upgraded...

i won't be convinced until i do..

i also have alot going on irl atm so i can't just now..

P

Pin

Originally posted by **Aligro**
can i actually have some proof that current drops get upgraded...

i won't be convinced until i do..

i also have alot going on irl atm so i can't just now..

What proof do you want? It's been said about a dozen times. Items already dropped will get upgraded next patch if those items are boosted.

J

Jiggs

on the other hand, since we got no relics to rush off and defend we might as well do it now?

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Pin
What proof do you want? It's been said about a dozen times. Items already dropped will get upgraded next patch if those items are boosted.

said by who.. BW forumites? what do they know.. and i read the patch notes.. it doesn't actually mention them getting boosted

/edit sorry sorry "what do they know" that sounds ignorent.. try how do they know.. sorry again

O

old.Ramas

Mostly said by the VN forum US players - who have actually seen their own drops get the boost.

Of course GOA could always stuff the whole thing up, in which case my sidi boots will be merely better-than-epic-or-anything-I-can-afford-to-buy-and-SC rather than truly uber.

/shrug

P

Pin

Originally posted by **Aligro**
said by who.. BW forumites? what do they know.. and i read the patch notes.. it doesn't actually mention them getting boosted

/edit sorry sorry "what do they know" that sounds ignorent.. try how do they know.. sorry again

Well, I know due to reading VN postings from people who had their stuff upgraded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom