FAO Aldoran

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
No I just came back from being inactive for 2 years saw him die to puppet on shade and emote spammed him, didn't know you could get suspended for it these days found out went on irc and got a mid to pm him and say sorry from me and he goes and reports it.

Glatz for being a moron

living

Fledgling Freddie
Pio said:
No I just came back from being inactive for 2 years saw him die to puppet on shade and emote spammed him, didn't know you could get suspended for it these days found out went on irc and got a mid to pm him and say sorry from me and he goes and reports it.

Glatz for being a moron

Then he also did pwn you :]

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Did Aldoran report you ?

heeh he must have been in a bad temper that day, normally he does not react so hard without a cause. :twak:

could you tell us how many times you emote spammed him, and exactely what you did?

What was your punishment for this?

Are you sure that it was Aldoran that reported you? What is your proof?

Regards

Vonwar
GM Danish Huscarls

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Less serious Vonwar :> just points and laugh!

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Pio said:

Glatz for being a moron

to me it seems like your the moron here?:kissit: :wanker: :wanker:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pio said:
Glatz for being a moron
Being inactive for two years didn't cure you of your grudge against Aldoran so you just had to emote spam him? Correct me if I am wrong, but emote spamming someone was never a mature thing to do even when it was allowed, so who is the moron again?

Everz

FH is my second home
Aldoran sooks, deserved to be emote spammed xD

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Pio said:

Glatz for being a moron

Hahahahahahaha.. self owned :D Ahh man the irony..

Eyres

Banned
Aldoran once told me to fuck off and die in real life and didnt get banned when i reported him

but its plain and simple ban with emote spam

fucking stupid if you ask me, get a clue GOA

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah my own fault just didn't know about it

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
PWNED!!!!! HAHA x) rofl learn it !!! aldo <3 :fluffle:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Eyres said:
Aldoran once told me to fuck off and die in real life and didnt get banned when i reported him

but its plain and simple ban with emote spam

fucking stupid if you ask me, get a clue GOA
I was bored once and reported someone for emote spam but GOA didn't ban him so it's from case to case, get a clue Eyres :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
aldoran is a gimp, no question tbh.

as for emote spamming, its 4+ afaik. have had much fun in reporting people in the past :), my favourite being hellsound from realm hunters after rolling me 8v1 and laugh spamming me.. was a nice few days without him after that ;)

pip

Banned
lol n1 hells :drink: :) never reported any1 tbh, think goa should ban people for being annoying:twak: stop spamming us fool /ban 7 days turn of emote spam gimp

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Vonwar said:
Did Aldoran report you ?

could you tell us how many times you emote spammed him, and exactely what you did?

What was your punishment for this?

Are you sure that it was Aldoran that reported you? What is your proof?

Regards

Vonwar
GM Danish Huscarls

ohh he forgot... plz enclosure fingerprints, pictures of uncles family and the dogs favorite biting bone and well look into the case.

have a nice day

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
griralith said:
ohh he forgot... plz enclosure fingerprints, pictures of uncles family and the dogs favorite biting bone and well look into the case.

have a nice day

LOL im curious, the more i know the more i can tease Aldo on our guild Ventrilo.

To make things clear which they obviously were not in my first post i had a laugh, and i am sure that the hib guy really had pissed of aldoran, cause otherwise he would not have reported him.

Rgds

Vonwar

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm... If im correct, (which i of course am :kissit: ) every time u login u accept the CoC, and that means that u can get reported for doing stuff thats against it, with every new patch, GOA also releases the updated CoC, so as far as im concerned, if u do something that gets u banned, its ur own fault. And yes i do mean that if we see something against the CoC its our own conscience if we want to report it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom