Fao Albs

polza

Loyal Freddie
ty retards for ruining what could have been a nice fun event armsman vs heroes in robe = we get farmed we dont care thou will be fun =) 40 vs 8 we dont care thou will be fun but when we take a closer look u retards r running scorcs and shit in smurf gear WTF is up with that, and lol at the 1s leeching from smurf zerg ty for ruining event we all just loged dout will be back :wanker:

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
agreed.

It was fun... We didnt care we were getting farmed.

We didnt care we had cloth vs plate

We didnt care you had 3fg vs 1fg of us

We were having a laugh

What we did care about was the nub sorc you were running. :worthy:

Aashild

Fledgling Freddie
I am a smurf .. and i also think the sorc is fucked up.. i really dunno why someone allowed it

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
He was told loads of times to log him - but he was being a fucker! He's now logged and we're really sorry about it guys - plus the tic and leeches we couldn't help with - some people just like to piss on others bonfires :(

If you log on we're still about - and the lemmings were brilliant they really were - we tried to get a stand off going. You lot looked superb and I thank you immensely for turning up - if you read again - log on it'll be a laugh hopefully :D

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Bring Back the Lemmings

Come back little men this lady wants to snog you all you look fabulous and the sorc is a :wanker:

:wub:

:fluffle:

Filthygorgeous Smurf Whore to the Smurf Army

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
All non armsman bar the sorc were random adds and not guilded or grouped with any of us.

The sorc was ours, I don't know whos idea it was and I agree it spoils the event but he'll be playing armsman from now on. So please do come back next time as it started out quite fun :)

polza

Loyal Freddie
why not kick the scorc from guild? the rest who where just leeching along with norm chars killed me with laughter at how peps can be so sad =(

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
If you guys want Smurfs V Lemmings why not just meet up on the named island? empty island where u can fight :)

Thief

Fledgling Freddie
As above i totally agree!! You cant hope that your event is gonna run smooth with no adds, Theres too many RP hungry peeps!

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed we gotta make it a bit more even, that sorc got the lemmings to log off b4 i logged on which kinda sucked as was after a bit of fun.
Come bak lemmings for next week pls :D

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
yay come back next week... mb we could arrange some meeting spots for fights to avoid leeches, prolly wont work just a thought. I cant wait to see the video, especially the part where lemmings was around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom