FAO: Albs

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Remember this command:

/who CG
/who CG
/who CG!!!!!

Followed by /cg join *gimpwithcg*

Then all you have to do is PAY ATTENTION to the information being passed (I know this is the tricky part) and the great wonder of COMMUNICATION can work for you and your realm.

Shocking, isn't it? :flame:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Think they use a bg , otherwise they have problems remember whos the zergleader. In bg he has the fancy other colour ya know!

Useful stuff for you albies:
/bg join superscout1 for example or /bg join killersorcerer" to join their megameight cg!
Talk in bg: /bc
Stuff you can talk about in bg :
/bc 3 hibs at ck , we are only 1fg here.. where is our 2fg backup ? -
/bc nerf baseline stun
/bc nerf mentalism mentalists , way too overpowered ( we all know that right?)
/bc nerf thanes, they always mezz me! (pfff, only gimps dont know that thanes got mezz!)
/bc why diddnt anyone add in that fight vs the sb at ab ?
/bc a grp of 2 infs ,3 scouts and 2 minstrels looking for last person to stealhtgrp!

Some cool stuff! ( just for you! )

/bg count , to see the impressive number of people you outnumber the enemy with
/bg who to list the strong defenders of albion

Have a nice day.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Bellerophon said:
Then all you have to do is PAY ATTENTION to the information being passed (I know this is the tricky part) and the great wonder of COMMUNICATION can work for you and your realm.

These CGs with communication in them, where can they be found?

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Bellerophon said:
Remember this command:

/who CG
/who CG
/who CG!!!!!

/chat Earth wiz lfg
/chat anyone got room for a wizzy?
/quit
/chat Cleric lfg,
/chat rejuv cleric lfg
/quit
you perform perforate artery perfectly (+386)
/quit
...[Edit] ohh forgot the next step.
Lurikiin invites you to a group.
[group] Clethero ... buff up, lets go to hb, we can lay down some shrooms and clear the walls, who's got the treb....
[group] noitshade... Infil zerg at hb. couple of sb's camping hill at tk.

The state of chat groups in albion, and pryd hib :D

DS

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Bellerophon said:
Remember this command:

/who CG
/who CG
/who CG!!!!!

Shocking, isn't it? :flame:

maybe not all albs want to zerg on for arthur :(

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
maybe not all albs want to zerg on for arthur :(

Problems not that, it's *normally* a mindless zerg of solo'ers who don't listen / talk in the chat group.

Nobody rezes as they say it's pointless , and better to run from tk back across the ns/sb line to ab and then past the hunter/ranger lines to ck or mb, where they run as a mass to mtk get pounded by catapults then release and do it all over again.

Most of the cloth casting wearers have bb's in atk, and don't group so you end up with people dying from level 5 poisons, group classes forced to solo , and the solo assasins getting added on by everyone and his dog, and the dog's friends.

I've had a couple of groups in thid in the past month, but most of them didn't run as a group, but rather as 8 solo'ers , group leader taking off for hb / htk while casters were being stalked by assasins etc etc.

but strangly I keep going back hopeing for a group, and the day I can land my aoe snare and not have every single one of them broken by random fireballs

thirty 22 briton earth wizzy (going ice if finally ding 25)
three 24 briton slash infil (soon to be rerolled with different spec)
twentyone 24 rejuv / smite cleric (soon to be deleted)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Deerstalker said:
and the solo assasins getting added on by everyone and his dog, and the dog's friends.

haha , liked that one =)

( m not being sarcastic , honestly!)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ressing in BG:

Usually 50% power or more from the cleric.
You come back at 10% hp.
There is no longer any RP for ressing.

So basically the cleric has:
A: made themselves vulnerable due to no mana
B: ressed you at 10% hp where you're effectively useless.

Unless you're grouped with a cleric/friar - release and come back. It's far safer/faster than getting ressed at 10% hp and dying to the next assassin/treb shot/archer/whatever that happens along.

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
You can spot the team players in an Alb Cg as they are invariably the ones who a) talk and provide information as to enemy movements and b) are not /anon.

The rest don't talk. They want to know where the enemy is so they can go farm RPeees or engage in their oh so precious 1vs1 fights. They don't share info on enemy movements because they want RPees etc etc etc.

Invariably the talkers in the /cgs are also the ones asking the small sad core of Albs not to camp MPK. I hate it when Albs do that, its no fun for those of us who aren't sad enough to camp the portal keep and its no fun for the Mids either. Some of us actually want a decent fight!

But nooo, the RP zombies are at work. Or you get an inane comment from an Alb scout saying "its the only way we can earn RPs."

Tis very sad.

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
Problems not that, it's *normally* a mindless zerg of solo'ers who don't listen / talk in the chat group.

Nobody rezes as they say it's pointless , and better to run from tk back across the ns/sb line to ab and then past the hunter/ranger lines to ck or mb, where they run as a mass to mtk get pounded by catapults then release and do it all over again.

Most of the cloth casting wearers have bb's in atk, and don't group so you end up with people dying from level 5 poisons, group classes forced to solo , and the solo assasins getting added on by everyone and his dog, and the dog's friends.

I've had a couple of groups in thid in the past month, but most of them didn't run as a group, but rather as 8 solo'ers , group leader taking off for hb / htk while casters were being stalked by assasins etc etc.

but strangly I keep going back hopeing for a group, and the day I can land my aoe snare and not have every single one of them broken by random fireballs

thirty 22 briton earth wizzy (going ice if finally ding 25)
three 24 briton slash infil (soon to be rerolled with different spec)
twentyone 24 rejuv / smite cleric (soon to be deleted)

sounds fun, just reminds me why the only people I will group with in thid are those I play with in 'normal' rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom