Everz

FH is my second home
2fg on beno bridge at this time of the morning is bad ;<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
threadnecromancer0wb.jpg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Back on topic ... 2fg sit on a bridge to farm soloers and then complain that no-one is available to defend their frontier :rolleyes:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of albs were being farmed inside ren this morning :)

How does it feel albs? :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lots of albs were being farmed inside ren this morning :)

How does it feel albs? :)

I missed that part!

If albs are dumb enough to go there to get farmed theyr problem not mine :p

So replying to your question....wonderfull!

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
Who cares about albs anyways ;P? they give free rps be happy ;>:worthy:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I missed that part!

If albs are dumb enough to go there to get farmed theyr problem not mine :p

So replying to your question....wonderfull!

Thats the problem with this cluster, people like you. You rather sit on your ass safely in a tower or a keep rather than fight enemies and risk dying. Both mids and hibs have port into Hadrians, plenty of things to fight. What do albs do? They camp Boldiam, always making sure they have a keep to run to for protection. If everyone played the game the same way, it would have died long ago, luckily not everyone does. The world doesnt come to an end because you die ingame, and you lose nothing from it either, so try leaving the keep/bridge, you might get a good fight and learn something.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Thats the problem with this cluster, people like you. You rather sit on your ass safely in a tower or a keep rather than fight enemies and risk dying. Both mids and hibs have port into Hadrians, plenty of things to fight. What do albs do? They camp Boldiam, always making sure they have a keep to run to for protection. If everyone played the game the same way, it would have died long ago, luckily not everyone does. The world doesnt come to an end because you die ingame, and you lose nothing from it either, so try leaving the keep/bridge, you might get a good fight and learn something.

So the problem with the server is from ppl who are smart and actually use theyr brains? ahahahah

Get a clue mate.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So the problem with the server is from ppl who are smart and actually use theyr brains? ahahahah

Get a clue mate.

Yet another deep arguement from a true poet :puke:

Being a tard is neither inspired or clever ... :touch:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

Get a clue mate.

actully he is quite accurate..

I think most of us have experienced when you finaly decide to leave a keep... and it aint beautiful :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

Get a clue mate.

Please explain to me then how the game would look if everyone played smart, which in your world means only fight if you are 100% sure you will win, and never fight if you have a chance of dying. It is obviously not me who needs a clue, but the fact that you are stupid were already well-known so no real harm done from your side by confirming it.

tips

Fledgling Freddie

well hibs mids have an underpop realm bonuse and pray tel me how to frigs mids hibs have that yet albs never get it

and all so pray tel why it is all ways hibgard vs albs never hib vs mid vs albs or even mids vs alb vs hib or albs vs hibs vs mids it is all ways hibgard vs alb 2 realms vs 1 realm never the way it shud be to me this loots like players xrealm a bit and go do wich ever realm is on top at that time

bring back the realm timer and make it 24 hours to stop xrealming ***** who go to that realm who is at the top at that time

stop em plz

and yess have a go at me for my spelling cba to use a spell checker if there is anything rong wiht my spelling then say what the frigs u ***** want to

edit: and yess why do we albs stay with in the keep/tower brigs u may ask

it is becos of the frigging hibgard

get sum reel time player grps on the go like 1 grp of hibs 1 grp of alb 1 grp of mids fite it out with out any hibgard about and see who wins odds on its the albs who have skills to play for there own realm not like sum i can say there names but will not

yess lets see hibs fiting mids and albs fiting as well all 3 realms kicking 10 bags of u no what out of each othere and see wich realm come out on top

then see who if the best ealm there is with the berst players there is

do it with set grp or not set grps who cars i dont so long as there is no more hibgard in this game

that is the reson why ppl from alb dont leav there keeps towers and brigs we dont want HIBGARD yess higard to farm use

hibs can kill crap all with out there mids ot gard em and mids only kill albs ive keep killd by hibs befor now and seen hibs and mids moting to each othere overe my body i ant on about 1 or 2 hibs and mids ime on about 1 or 2 fg mids and hibs doing this i only wish i had had fraps going to frags vid it for proof of it

hibgard get a life andlern to play doac befor YOU that is yess YOU hibguard kill this server off who will hibguard kill after all albs go to pve only or leavc this server/game for othere servers games i dun no thay will have to kill em selfs off

well i had to get that off my chest

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well hibs mids have an underpop realm bonuse and pray tel me how to frigs mids hibs have that yet albs never get it

Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the under population bonus go to the under populated realm? ergo Albion has not had it because never in the history of DAOC on the UK cluster have albs been anywhere near to underpopulated

yess YOU hibguard

and its Hibgard...no U :rolleyes:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
he meant he got wiped by hib guards guys, cuz as we all know albs prefer to fight guards than any1 else ;) hence im now playing hib after 5 years of alb.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
It's amazing to see how albs still have the same attitude after all these years

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't the under population bonus go to the under populated realm? ergo Albion has not had it because never in the history of DAOC on the UK cluster have albs been anywhere near to underpopulated

Made me chuckle as well :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Too much Bullshit to Quote

You really need take off the blinkers ;)

Alb underpopulated ... are you fucking insane ? Are you on medication ?

As for 24h relog between realms ... errrm no . 15 minutes timer is welcome tho :D

tips

Fledgling Freddie
he meant he got wiped by hib guards guys, cuz as we all know albs prefer to fight guards than any1 else ;) hence im now playing hib after 5 years of alb.

do you not meen u r now playing hib after 4 years of alb and 1 year xrealming ?

u xrealmer wanker

ps still in bad mood

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
tips said:
that is the reson why ppl from alb dont leav there keeps towers and brigs we dont want HIBGARD yess higard to farm use

ooookay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom