fao: albs

A

azshara

ffs, leave the mids keeps alone, i dont like servercrashes ffs !

O

old.Ramas

ffs, leave castle excalibur alone, i don't like alarm clock raids ffs !

;)

O

old.Wildfire

tymids.jpg

+2fg dead
+2fg or more off to the left of the screen

yes, albs fault ofc ofc

T

telaron

Originally posted by azshara
ffs, leave the mids keeps alone, i dont like servercrashes ffs !

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GOA
No the server is not trying to protect itself from a crash.

Link dead are due to the computer (CPU, graphic cards, ram...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooner or later Goa must realize their servers aren't as godly as they claim.
This is a excellent way to prove it :p

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
tymids.jpg

+2fg dead
+2fg or more off to the left of the screen

yes, albs fault ofc ofc

lol cause you get zerged by 4fg at a PK??? means mids crashed the server?

mids and albs had both great numbers at hlid of course albs had more numbers but there is only one guilty here and thats GOA aka Gay Online Assholes

T

telaron

Originally posted by bloodclot
mids and albs had both great numbers at hlid of course albs had more numbers but there is only one guilty here and thats GOA aka Gay Online Assholes

mids were more but yes goa are to be blamed :p

Y

-yoda-

when are you dumb fuck mids gonna learn,.

the FACT is MIDS had MORE people at hild than alb did... hence if any body is to blame (which imo GOA is to blame) its the MIDS whome crashed it :)

O

old.Ramas

Numbers = irrelevant.

I just checked my Daoc manual - it mentions nowhere that the aim of the game is to let no more than 300 people congregate in one area on penalty of everyone being locked out of the game.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

lol cause you get zerged by 4fg at a PK??? means mids crashed the server?

Ignorance is bliss....
Regards, Glottis

Y

-yoda-

albs had more numbers
actually your wrong 97 albs in jamtland ...... gol confirmed in /cg that 180+ mids from the guard spam.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by -yoda-
actually your wrong 97 albs in jamtland ...... gol confirmed in /cg that 180+ mids from the guard spam.

Guards reported up to 115 albs at Hlid just before it went down, after that numerous grps moved from Odin's to Hlid so there were even more albs there. I also know some alb grps moved to Uppland but they weren't many. Mids where about 120 not-anon in jamtland but more and more arrived, most likely there were quite a few ppl that were anon also. When server went down, 10 FGs+ albs were reported in Odin's and more ported in.

Neither albs nor mids are to blame for this, we were all enjoying a great battle and were having quite a lot of fun methinks :)

M

mehitabel

Were 149 albs in the area at one point when you took hlid :p plus the ones at svasud, i'd say we were about even numbers

B

bracken_woodman

You can't blame any realm...you can't blame people for wanting to play the game and participate in big fights. Bottom line is that the server should be capable of handling it. It can't. That's down to the company operating it..not the players who pay their subs for the right to play.

H

Hit ^_^

if we do this ones each day they must give us a new sever plus extra play time.

hope they give free bulbs if we get rollback as they did on first one :) tho i dout they will.

Users who are viewing this thread