fao albs who hunted us at crim fins sat night

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
yeah we was xping at crim fins. yes i know if you xp in rvr areas expect to die

but when u kill us while 6 fins are being focused the fecking bow to us as if gratz good fight then you can kiss my hairy balls you lame fucktards

in future /rude would be more appropriate

can't remember your names too much beer at weekend

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
In honour of the passing of Barrysworld, i would like to say QQ :p

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Boobz said:
In honour of the passing of Barrysworld, i would like to say QQ :p

So that's why you had to take a leak outside the keep. You went for those hibs all alone... You are indeed truelly EVUL.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
im sure it wont take you long to focus more fins tbh :D

xp gained by focus pull > xp lost by 1 xp death.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Happens to us all the time on Prydwen, and it's usually high-RR gank groups like PE or whatever (haven't learned all the RvR guilds there yet). :mad: In other words, when I do go there myself on Excal, it's to blow off some steam. ;)

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
yeah we was xping at crim fins. yes i know if you xp in rvr areas expect to die

but when u kill us while 6 fins are being focused the fecking bow to us as if gratz good fight then you can kiss my hairy balls you lame fucktards

in future /rude would be more appropriate

can't remember your names too much beer at weekend

GOD I wish it was me who killed you and your little gay friends... but from now on I will keep an extra eye out for you, my little rpsCOW :m00:
I promise, wont make any rps on your bony ass, will just give you xpdeath for the pleasure to see you *cry* on this forum.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
I promise, wont make any rps on your bony ass, will just give you xpdeath for the pleasure to see you *cry* on this forum.
2 words... kill the pet. :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Jaapi said:
2 words... kill the pet. :)

Thats 3 words and its better to kill the castee, you dont get rp's for the pet :)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
GOD I wish it was me who killed you and your little gay friends... but from now on I will keep an extra eye out for you, my little rpsCOW :m00:

take a pill it's just a game?

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
take a pill it's just a game?

omg I'm agreeing with Nuked, what is the world coming to?

Crim Fins is a lovely spot to kill XPers. I particularly like the ones that split their groups up a little, so you have a ranger or caster riiiight at the back (almost at the trees) just waiting to be picked off. Pick your timing right and it's like free RPs.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Thats 3 words and its better to kill the castee, you dont get rp's for the pet :)

yeah they killed the caster

not moaning about the dying i can take that its the /bow thing as if yeah good fight congratz u gave it you best shot. that you can shove up your arse

and if you albs didn't know grps hunt there occasionally your the noob i'm sure you'd own a ani lvl 42 ass don't be gay we will see at 50 and when toa comes out all you UBER stealthers going to totally own then /delete roll a caster

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
and if you albs didn't know grps hunt there occasionally your the noob i'm sure you'd own a ani lvl 42 ass don't be gay we will see at 50 and when toa comes out all you UBER stealthers going to totally own then /delete roll a caster

Sad to say it, but far too many Albs don't know that there's a zone beyond Emain.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
Focus pulling the albs!!! :)
actually know a lvl 50 enchanter who actually thought that at one time shouldn't really say but fuck it warlockks :kissit:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Behmoth said:
i'm sure you'd own a ani lvl 42 ass don't be gay we will see at 50 and when toa comes out all you UBER stealthers going to totally own then /delete roll a caster
Omg aren't you quite the whiner today? ;) I thought the generally helpful replies to your original post had deterred you from making a further fool of yourself, but I guess some people can't take a hint. ;)

Time to /bow next time I gank someone there, I guess. :D

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with the original post (if not the actually wording/language), though not many people in this thread seem to have read it, people who /bow like they've just won a gentleman's duel
after running you down, with twice as many people/while you have 50 guards on you/from stealth with 3 stealther mates while you're solo, are annoying.

Talifer

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Talifer said:
I agree with the original post (if not the actually wording/language), though not many people in this thread seem to have read it, people who /bow like they've just won a gentleman's duel
after running you down, with twice as many people/while you have 50 guards on you/from stealth with 3 stealther mates while you're solo, are annoying.

Talifer
Its not like they stormed your home and raped your wife and killed your children. You accepted the chance of being tanken down the moment you enter the frontier.

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Its not like they stormed your home and raped your wife and killed your children. You accepted the chance of being tanken down the moment you enter the frontier.

<sigh>

I repeat, read the original post!

He is not talking about getting killed in the frontier!

And besides that what relevance has your reply actual got to my post? If they stormed my home, raped my wife and killed my children do you think I'd be merely annoyed? Nothing like blowing things out of preportion. :rolleyes:

Talifer

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be annoyed if someone pillaged, raped and killed everyone and everything in my house and then /bowed.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
00000450.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom