Fao Albs Thid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkybunny

Banned
and mids and hibs are so much better? dont think so! so QQ more n00b... every realm zerg! oh btw.. im reporting yer post and hope you get banned since those words are illegal here on Fh :p

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
Die irl.....

We all know they zerg, we all know they only roll range classes...so what? Stay out of bgs if you can´t take it getting owned..they ain´t impossible to kill.

Just fyi, saying die irl in this forum can get you banned. So lighten up mate, take a deep breath and go wtf the albs ^^

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Funkybunny said:
and mids and hibs are so much better? dont think so! so QQ more n00b... every realm zerg! oh btw.. im reporting yer post and hope you get banned since those words are illegal here on Fh :p

lol that is just pathetic. Yes he whines cause alb zergs they allways have and they allwys will. Let him whine if he want and if he don't have anywhere else to do it then he does it here.

The reason he whines is that alb zerg's even more now than before (didn't know that was possible).

3 hours ago when I logged on bg1 there where 1016 on server 202 non anon mids (lets round up to 250 with anon's even if it prolly is less) then abit fewer hibs make 50-60% of ppl on server alb's.

I don't have a problem with U zerging hey if U think it's fun by all means do it. But don't blame a guy for whining when he get's zerged by 20 albs. He's prolly abit angry and the adrenaline running like when U get ganged 3 times in a row. (yes I know U've tried it) :fluffle:

jOnasss

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

Do a /who thidranki and you will find 1 animist 1 bm and 1 eld, big zerg yes gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom