FAO: Albs + Mids

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
This is not a whine, cause if i wanted to whine, id direct it at hibs. Consider it a request... If you see mids hitting scath, albs hit aillene, and visa versa and take your own relics. Once you have them, go for our relics.

And as a side note: Any hibs that even attempt to blame 'Albgard' forget about it. This is a self inflicted situation we've put ourselves in due to guilds being to lazy to go out and claim, and hibs being to lazy to repair.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
would be good if they got their relics back, more might come out

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I will think about it. Have a couple of ppl telling me to do a RR again :p

Norcott

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
we've put ourselves in due to guilds being to lazy to go out and claim, and hibs being to lazy to repair.
:touch:
are we to take it as ur a high lvl crafter and have actually been doing the repairs and got sick of it.. ?

and as for calling your realm m8s lazy for not coming out and repairing keeps id keep my mouth shut if i were you.. people have sat in keeps and I have and many others personally spent alot of funds in repairing whilst others have been in the field having fun.. when it comes down to repairing people just FO and leave it someone else.. so if your not a wood summoner or a high lvl crafter that can do the flaiming repairs why dont you STFU until you are justified in slagging ur realm off for not rushing to repair the keeps.. perhaps you should pay more atention to whats really happening in ur realm and either respec ur char to summon wood and stand there for the next 2 hours doing nothing but that .. or train a class into high lvl crafting so YOU can do some repairing.. see how long u last..
because as it is atm.. were fed up of being the only few who do it.. and i could name all who repair on a regular basis and who flaming pay for it all ..on one hand..
Think before we speak in future. :flame:

make no difference soon anyway, server will soon be out of GBPS and theyll all be lvl 5 plus we will all own our own relics.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
This is not a whine, cause if i wanted to whine, id direct it at hibs. Consider it a request... If you see mids hitting scath, albs hit aillene, and visa versa and take your own relics. Once you have them, go for our relics.

And as a side note: Any hibs that even attempt to blame 'Albgard' forget about it. This is a self inflicted situation we've put ourselves in due to guilds being to lazy to go out and claim, and hibs being to lazy to repair.

DoT em, DoT em all, DoT em in de towers, DoT em on the stairs, DoT em when mezzed, just DoT em all, more rpeeeesss :D givf more rvr

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
omg then u can grapple so they cant run from the dot!!!!!1 r0x

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
This is a self inflicted situation we've put ourselves in due to guilds being to lazy to go out and claim, and hibs being to lazy to repair.

Before you call people lazy, think about those who actually give a fuck and thank them, if it wasn't for them we would have lost the relics by now, it's those people who take the strain from staying awake til some unknown hour of the morning, like me for instance, i was plvling at fins with a fg, i said to the grp come on lets go DC to defend. Hibs yes , need to wait around and repair which our GG does like at ailine on friday, we repaired the keep and the tower before moving onto anything else. For example DC the other day it had a hole in the wall for at least 24 hours and only a few tried to repair they died once, never went back, now the hole is gone, thanks to that individual i won't name that spent about an hr fixing it. I was passing Ailine at 5am on Sat morning, guess what Ailine watchtower was unclaimed, well done to those who didnt spot it at prime time. I had to log my alt and claim it. Hibs need to start getting off your arse, and YOU are being lazy , apart from the individuals ofc.

Albs/Mids it's good to see you back and i'm looking forward to seeing you out tonight in RvR will be mucho fun. Although i think that on the char create screen there is also an option of, Elementalist, Disciple, Mage and Fighter. Not just Rogue :touch:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Actually id be one of the people that logs his chanter and sits there summoning wood for hours on end with a repairer. And whilst summoning i'll be spending the money i've earnt on wood and running it out on BB. So yea, i can call all those that dont do wood runs lazy. I have the utmost respect for any Hib repairer out there, cause as soon as they step forward to do a repair, everyone else is more than happy to leave em to it. (Coupel days ago i was sat in behnn with lioney summoning wood for 2hrs and it was just me, lioney, and lioneys alt).

And jupiter; whats dot? Im a light menta u knob.

And Penlid; I dont give a fuck about relics, would rather let albs and mids have them all. Than sit there summoning wood all day.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
not in public guys - take it over to prydwen.net and we can talk there in the secrets forum.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
I agree & disagree on some points \o/

Last night for example.. hibs had ALOT of L50's online, Blend/Behn & Crim were under siege, at 1 point i was the ONLY defender in behn..at 1st i was @ blend defending wit another 2-3 hibbys which we soon had under conrtol..i seen flames pop on crim/behn so off i went to try help defend behn, knowing there were alot 50's online i thought id meet a defence at behn.. but when i got there albs had war ram on gate..& was about 1 or 2 hibs inside & when i asked someone who was also @ crim the status of there..was about 5 defenders there too.

I know it was about 1-2am & if there wasny hardly any peeps online theres not much we can do..but when i did a /who 50 ... 38+ matches & I counted 8 max in emain/brief... most were PvE probably PL'n there new toons.

As for repairing.. I think your wrong when you say ppl cant be bothered. I know a few guys who spend hours on end doing the repairing & it always seems the same ppl doing it & if it wasnt for these guys im sure by now all our relics would be lost imo. Some nights ive seen FG's of hibby's defend a keep then go off with a hole in keep wall with no help on repairing whatsoever.

When i can i will run for wood etc, but as a caster wit no str buff usually..i cant carry much but if im on my chanter then i will summon.

tbh, dunno what happened las night.. hib/pryd imo are by far the most orgnaised realm on any server, but last night reminded me of exc/mid :p common guys..lets start working together again ;)

Bops :)

P.S

Was a good attempt by mids on relic btw, & i thought with the numbers u had to the numbers we had we would lose it. But it seemed at this point hibs decided to wake up a lil & came to defend!

Maybe if hibs lost a relic or 2 it would make rVr a lil more active too tbh :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs lazy? :E lol, even as underdog realm they still manage to kick both mids and albs out of their frontier, no other realm can do that with such ease.

Anyways, hope albs and mids get their own relics back, and then it stays that way, forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom