FAO Albs in Thid

Sorsin

Fledgling Freddie
FAO Albs

After a little while away from thid and returning
then i can understand why it is so Empty
where to find albs

Albs camping Mpk
UUUUUU thats fun Freeeeek no it totaly Freaked out.....
so i can understand why there are comming whine treads
about it but again it just shows that Many in THID is n00bs

and yes i know i'm an alb to but all the fun is out of bg if all the freeking
camping are like it is now.

/salute

Sorsin

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
/cheer Sorsin

As mid i can only say it's true albs camping MTK all the time and not very fun being duo Vs. FG albs there for no Thid for me as mid realy i cba to just feed albs whit RPs..

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
Safety in numbers seems to apply here :/

they should realize they are not helping themselves, camping TK's severely limits action in the open regions, especialy for others. Also, imagine a middie announcing on /as that albs are camping the tk and they gather 2-3fg and steamroll the ones camping, but in most cases continuing to run a large number to counter the daily alb zerg

my 2 cents

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
so they did @ htk a few days ago.
Was fun watching that pack of n00bs storming me.. and boom boom boom dead to stl0ng HTK guards :>

rynnor

Rockhound
And of course only albs camp PK's...

Whoever has the numbers ends up camping PK's simply to find some activity - those being zerged gradually log off. Happens every time be it Hib,Mid or Alb who's got the numbers...

kiuss

Fledgling Freddie
imao how long u mids will qq for albion number? I see when u want u can be as many as us... so? Wanna speak bout ur istant noob classes?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
its only if they have CK.. well 99% of the time

hibs take CK (yeah i agree.. there'll be allot of hibs when we got it) but then you ppl all logoff or log their infils on /dance =]

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
tbh 90% of albs in thid are a laugh.... only camping mpk/hpk with 10-20ppl when 2 around.... so eager to get ur damn 1 rp lol...

well its only from what ive seen... not so much in thid anymore due to the amount of silly albs :twak:

never thought i would actually agree with the middies :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom