FAO Albs camping the PK this lunchtime

S

swords

lesson 1: camping the PK in the hopes you can kill a bonedancer and a shadowblade and gets you nothign but owned multiple times...

lesson 2: i dont need to get a successful PA to drop you but it helps.

step 3 this one's to armsman. followinf a retreatring shadowblade who just killed a scout up to the MPK is useless as there's a guy called the Master of Runes....he hurts alot you see.

jesus i haven't had so much fun at the Albs expene in a long time, dont you know anything other than zerging???

S

Sloth

Well, you bring it on your selves..

we were 1fg at mb, we see anuther fg of mids,

We get ready to engage, what do the mids do?

Peg it to there TK

S

swords

no im pretty sure it was me and a bonedancer....
the other Mids came later after you added half a FG to your numbers...

N

n00b 79

Originally posted by swords
so i will want revenge

You better be joking mate, i have told you a thousand times you dont stand a chance :)

N

n00b 79

Originally posted by swords
so i will want revenge

You better be joking mate, i have told you a thousand times you dont stand a chance :)

S

swords

erm...i dont stand a chance??? what against the alb Zerg???

S

solkhanar-pjo

Revenge is the gimp that unstealths you infront of a FG of albs

S

swords

Oh
*shrugs*

Times caugh to times killed a caster and legged it is still majority caster death.
Only time i'll stay is when im suiciding the quick way back(did this on Ab recently stood and waited to be unstealthed after 5 mins someone finally spotted me and then i tried the /surrender spam :p lol was amusing they paused before continuing to kill me hahaha)

Still there is nothing like seeing a group of Albs being terrorized by something they cannot see nor catch :0
Master of Runes is my fwiend :)

Users who are viewing this thread