FAO ALbs at berks

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
For god sake attack most people logging due to boredom, really pft :m00:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
FOUR bd's actually. Was fun seeing that army of pets lol.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
aye, got too boring just standing there looking at you camping your tower =/

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
the lamers had their DI bots in the tower so they couldnt go too far in fear of getting killed...

new alb physcological warfare moto, if ya cant zerg em bore em to death

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
the lamers had their DI bots in the tower so they couldnt go too far in fear of getting killed...

new alb physcological warfare moto, if ya cant zerg em bore em to death

Or maybe they did not want to die instantly from los bugged shrooms?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Or maybe they got disturbed every 5min by my grp running in, bombing, running out :flame:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Or maybe they got disturbed every 5min by my grp running in, bombing, running out :flame:

ye olde "spread out in a heap" tactic, majority of mids dont venture past Bled bridges and majority of Albs dont seem to venture past Bold bridges (unless its to camp some other tower/keep)... btw ya think people would learn a few tactics after getting bombed a few times... lemmings

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:
Or maybe they got disturbed every 5min by my grp running in, bombing, running out

I think your grp also got disturbed by running around the tower to bomb, right into a hib grp already pbaoing ;). (was mid grp in red?).

And yeah towers full of DI botted peeps are annoying. Not sure if i'm missing something noobie...but don't really understand how necros can wonder well out of DI range, right up to the main keep, and still take over a whole power bar to take down (while nuking em for 350+).

Mael, 50th ment.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Was like 1 active cleric, a couple of DI bots at the tower when i came out for rvr at around 11, would have just died horribly trying to take the keep.

Also, there must have been about 10+ rangers there, i personally didn't like the idea of getting shot to pieces the minute i went anywhere near it so just stayed back.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Not sure if i'm missing something noobie...but don't really understand how necros can wonder well out of DI range, right up to the main keep, and still take over a whole power bar to take down (while nuking em for 350+).

That's because DI and Necros are bugged. Go go Mythic, thought they learned from SH.

Tell me hib whining stealthers. Who would you rather fight. A buffed Necro or a buffed Bonedancer?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
You just can't win from a buffed necro in melee because of the pet's absorb, however you can mezz the bd's pets with mezzpoison etc. Both are hard, but necro's are pretty much impossible to kill as melee class..

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
I think your grp also got disturbed by running around the tower to bomb, right into a hib grp already pbaoing ;). (was mid grp in red?).

And yeah towers full of DI botted peeps are annoying. Not sure if i'm missing something noobie...but don't really understand how necros can wonder well out of DI range, right up to the main keep, and still take over a whole power bar to take down (while nuking em for 350+).

Mael, 50th ment.

Think it happened twice even :) First time it was bad timing second time it was around 22.40CET when ppl were about to log so we decided to run in and kill as many as possible before we died. The ppl in the grp are still learning their rolls and when to use RAs/MLs, range, debuff/nuke assisting etc so it was good training to run around like that.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
was strange, was like 2 holes in the outter keep wall and inner keep was destroyed (hence not possible for siege equipment), albs had 3-4 trebs up & a ballista, hibs had no siege gear up, from what i could see albs also outnumbered us.... oh wait we had awarkle

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs surprised that nor albs nor mids are eager to siege keeps they're defending ?

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
My guild group took about 4 trebs and a few rams to make a hole then kept going in and out of the keep but tended to be just us half the time and there werent really enough other albs with us to really do much.

Started to loose people to logging though from lag/boredom so called it a night, really sint many albs around in an organised form now to retake keeps to be honest. I welcome all the action about at the moment though.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Hibs surprised that nor albs nor mids are eager to siege keeps they're defending ?

apart from ur point about keep/tower sieges i dont see a whole lotta mids running around the frontiers, suppose u got another excuse for that, or u consider Bryna (sp) Bridge the "frontier"... or maybe ur just too full of stealthers atm

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
have been a Baf/Norrsken grp GG grp and SC grp from mid out almost every day for couple of weeks now. This sunday Mid had atleast 4 different groups out that I saw. (was running with SC at the time). Mostly see 1 hib grp or maybe 2. 0 alb groups.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
It was just boring in the end i went off and killed that unclaimed mid berks keep then got killed by sorc i couldnt outdamage with lifetap :)

i hit for 200 she hit for 400 :)

o well by that point i didnt care and it was yay combat :D

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
have been a Baf/Norrsken grp GG grp and SC grp from mid out almost every day for couple of weeks now. This sunday Mid had atleast 4 different groups out that I saw. (was running with SC at the time). Mostly see 1 hib grp or maybe 2. 0 alb groups.

not many hib gg's run over weekends, but any day primtime during the week you can always find 2-4 running

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
apart from ur point about keep/tower sieges i dont see a whole lotta mids running around the frontiers, suppose u got another excuse for that, or u consider Bryna (sp) Bridge the "frontier"... or maybe ur just too full of stealthers atm
There are no excuses ... in the begginning it wasn't fun just for mids - after the reaver bugfix it became obvious that albs too weren't that happy.

Stealthers aren't the cause - stealthers are the consequence. What disappeared from the frontier are the mass of casual rvr'ers following the flames keep by keep - oddly enough, I see more gank groups roaming now than in the first days of NF, not just far more rogues. What I reckon, is that those tired of being wiped under some wall decided to roam in groups or stealth their way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom