fao: albs and mids

N

Novamir

You target [Garbannoch]. He is an elph in your realm.

/taunt
/taunt
/taunt
/taunt
/taunt

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
I LOVE YOU ALL!

spread the love imo
We'd wub j00 if you'd leave some of your 'posse' behind when you roam around Emain! ;)

I know you're RR10 and all, but couldn't you persuade some of the fan club that you don't *really* need more than 8 people to bring explosive death to the enemy? :rolleyes:

Seriously, though... we always have fun fighting you in 1fg vs 1fg RvR, whether we end up winning or losing, so run as a single group more!! :clap:

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: fao: albs and mids

Originally posted by alithiel50
We'd wub j00 if you'd leave some of your 'posse' behind when you roam around Emain! ;)

I know you're RR10 and all, but couldn't you persuade some of the fan club that you don't *really* need more than 8 people to bring explosive death to the enemy? :rolleyes:

Seriously, though... we always have fun fighting you in 1fg vs 1fg RvR, whether we end up winning or losing, so run as a single group more!! :clap:

We were running as a single group last night, but twice we fought albs when two groups just sorta happened to cross(no really) once near bolg and the other time on the ridge. The rest of the time we were 1fg, winning a bunch and dying to warder zerg camping MMG. Emain has been lovely the past few nights...please send more albies to take keeps in mid.

D

Draggnarok

Re: Re: fao: albs and mids

Originally posted by alithiel50

wtf? has there been some sort of event where 50% of alb moved to hib now we're the zerg mastahs?
ooo 3fgs hibs *sigh zerg*
oooo 6 fg albs *sigh zerg*
why does every thread consist of some alb coming along and telling hibs to quit zerging, its not zerging its rvring so stop the whine plz and make ur own god damn thread
/spread love to mids and non whining albs

Users who are viewing this thread