FAO Albion

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Did anyone get screenshots of someone giving you guys warning about the mid relic raid last night?
If you did would appreciate you send them to goa ;)

Also a list of his mid alts would be nice so we can ban him from future communications.

Ty for your co-operation
less x-realmers, more fun :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
which raid last night btw?

was heading for surs 3 to retake and saw a mid hammer on the /rw outside surs itself (we'd ran just north of them and ended up in the tower behind them)

wasn't that many mids there though so probably not that one :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
was that one, u missed most of the mids due to the alb zerg being there waiting for us,
was leaked that someone (nerf your editing skills flim) , had told the albs when the raid was planned for and had moved into position 10 mins b4 we arrived.

Calaclya said:
Wtf, i miss a mid rr? doh!
was a black company alliance event organised by Stylli :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
didn't seem like that many albs there but we were in the tower behind so couldn't really see :) was a load of mids with a ram heading towards the door and then a couple of gank groups showed up... (I would have assumed from boldiam or hurbury but didn't see which way they came from)

at least I think that's what happened - I was too busy getting warlocked to pay too much attention :)

Not saying there was nothing dodgy going on but I didn't hear anything.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Not to be rude, but mids have been hitting Surs now for the last 3-4 days, each time doing plently of dmg to the doors (not to mention the swiss cheese incident). We had 3 runs down there last night due to mid hammers and once met a fgm. With the amount of door dmg your doing u can expect pleanty of albs there just carrying wood, we often have to do a couple of runs in the group to supply wood. If your running 2fg+ and meet any alb near a relic keep u can be sure that the word will get around - it takes around 1 min to run at speed 5+ to surs from Bold.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Mid paranoia strikes again.Like i said on vent to my guildies who organised it you can`t blame xrealming just cos albs showup to defend a relic.What r they supp to do wait 15 mins to give u s a headstart? maybe thats why we cant defend them in mid :p plus there was a riad baout 8 hours earlier in which the relic was actually removed so Albs were bound to be abit more reactive 2nd time round.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Well I for one knew nothing about it until the large hammer appeared near Surs, then I got a few PMs from other aliances to get the message to bgs etc. Certainly no pre-warning that I am aware of (though I am far from 'in-the-loop' on these things).

Edit: If did know anyone cross-realming I'd be sure to rightnow it as I wouldn't trust them not to do the same thing on an Alb planned raid.

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
its not x-realm its inteligence, infiltrators everywhere

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Who the heck would say "Yes I was messaged by x at y location and our defense was only successful because we based it on a cheater"

Chronic, this is a futile attempt, even if there WAS a message, you won't find it. NOBODY IN HIS RIGHT MIND WILL ADMIT IT. It's prestige, saying "yes we used a cheaters data to defend our relic" = prestige drops.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Hi. I am a X-realmer. Can u ban me now ? ohh ya.. i use radar also if it helps :drink:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
i remember on OF play whit my sb and reporting the enemy postion on rvr CG and ppl tell me to stop spam ( and waz the only sb who doo that) , seams alb infils scout get support 4 spy report :worthy: /clap alb

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you mean jarvio the scouts irl brother?
yup he does, and guess who couldnt keep his mouth shut, allways wize to brag about RR after doing it not before :cheers:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
you mean jarvio the scouts irl brother?

No one gives a fuck what Jarvio says tbh, Albs don't care much for his arti stealing playstyle.

aiava

Fledgling Freddie
so that means that synergy lost the rps in that RR ? :) next time we alllllll must listen to the uncle jarvio because his words r spoken from the gods! ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
aiava said:
so that means that synergy lost the rps in that RR ? :) next time we alllllll must listen to the uncle jarvio because his words r spoken from the gods! ;)

eh?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
You only had 30 people on the attack on Surs according to Guards. The keep was able to last more than long enough for albs to arrive. 30 people is not a relic raid.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
yep according to albz Relic raid must be more than 50+++ ppl ... or else it not a raid :twak:

and FG is like 16 ppl + some more so doing RR with only 2 FG (30ppl) aint realistic

elbeek

Part of the furniture
acei said:
You only had 30 people on the attack on Surs according to Guards. The keep was able to last more than long enough for albs to arrive. 30 people is not a relic raid.

LOL you do talk bollox.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
aiava said:

eh?

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
how alb must be cheating

step 1 /rw (and use are 1st cheat, look at the middy hammer at surs )
step 2 2nd the bg/cg to use type /who BG or /who CG
step 3 kill mid's

or is that just playing the game?

NiNjA

Banned
maagad QQ rofls like id say omg mids inc to do a RR and fyi i wasnt even online at that time i was on pryd doin my ranger so keep me outa this and even if i said who listen 2 me rofl ??? every1 knows im a **** so keep me outa it plz this si summit i wouldnt do maybe a **** to albs but not give relics away etc

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
. and indeed , maybe throw in the odd ; too

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
NiNjA said:
maagad QQ rofls like id say omg mids inc to do a RR and fyi i wasnt even online at that time i was on pryd doin my ranger so keep me outa this and even if i said who listen 2 me rofl ??? every1 knows im a **** so keep me outa it plz this si summit i wouldnt do maybe a **** to albs but not give relics away etc

is that english or some weird icelandish dialect?

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
As far as I know, all in HB alliance only seemed to have info from guards being taken down and the mid hammer on RW map, accordingly alot of groups responded very fast. You just have to take into consideration that you will have alot of action when you do this primetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom