FAO: Alb Steatlthers @ AMG Emain ATM

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Can you guys stop trying to ass rape me, what is it 9 vs 1? try to solo at least fs.

and if your gonna try to kill me, try harder, thats for you lathoniel (sp)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Bit like the fg mid stealthers kept ganking me at amg earlyer then, is indeed a pain but whineing here don't stop it..

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Its like this...The mature amount (or jobless) camp during the day time and when the kids come home from school camp it with there l33t roxor your world ass wipes.. :eek7:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Lol such useless post :twak:

It's like running all the way to Gorge as an Alb, trying to get inside Ligen and after getting killed by the 2 fgh standing there waiting to move to Emain, make a whinepost on FH saying "omg you kiddo zerghibs at Ligen, stop assraping me with 2 fg vs 1 solo inf!!!11 Get a life l00sers!!11"... sigh :m00:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Fao Squalion: Stop adding in FG vs FG fights (useless thread------>useless answer) :twak:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
But you still clicked on it when you knew what was going to be written inside... :twak:

wtvr, its still a crap thread.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Oh gimped fotm infils still not boored of zerging solo stealthers for king arthur :flame:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Keep your breath to cool your porridge! :twak:

King Arthur r0x! :worthy:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
Can you guys stop trying to ass rape me, what is it 9 vs 1? try to solo at least fs.

just a FYI .. RvR = Realm Vs Realm

Kill the enemy , anyway u can that keeps within the Coc..

Nuff said

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:

not anything special these days, If you run alone from apk to amg there are always 4-5 ranger and a sb there rapeing your ass

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
Lol i love amg emain just so many mindless moron to TS and 2 shot. and those stupid enough to charge me get FZ and raped..... anyway yes is a problem but if alb try to solo at mmg or something might help

Byssa

Fledgling Freddie
Lol i love amg emain just so many mindless moron to TS and 2 shot. and those stupid enough to charge me get FZ and raped..... anyway yes is a problem but if alb try to solo at mmg or something might help

FFS STUPID COLLEGE COM SRY double post

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:

Absolutely nothing like the ranger/ns zergling horde that haunts odins then?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Wmv said:
Let me guess, its Dicer & co? xD
haha was so much fun last night, went solo to mmg, see one myrmidon saracen pass so i go back.. dicer attacks me, rape him down to 50% with heat spear, he starts running and 5 other infils kill me.. lol pathetic

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Marczje said:
haha was so much fun last night, went solo to mmg, see one myrmidon saracen pass so i go back.. dicer attacks me, rape him down to 50% with heat spear, he starts running and 5 other infils kill me.. lol pathetic
Sounds to me you had to release and come here and whine.

Mission accomplished I'd say..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom