Games Fans of Crysis 2 - We need your help!

Roaken

crytek_white.png

Introduction
Gamespot are running a poll for the Readers' Choice Most Anticipated Games of E3! Crysis 2 gets a nomination, so it is up to you to show your support for the most talked about game of the year.

Cast your vote now!

The biggest show in the video game industry is coming soon, and some of the most highly anticipated games of the year on all platforms will be making an appearance. Which game are you most looking forward to at this year's E3? Make your voice heard by voting in GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games of E3 2010 Readers' Choice poll.

Links

Gamespot Poll
E3 on Gamespot

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
How can you be a fan of something that isn't out yet?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
aye, for some reason it was showing as the latest post in the FPS section.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Awful, horrendous game. Basically, you move from one scripted fight to the other with nothing interesting in between the fights.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah the first one wasn't that good really, once you got past the visuals it was a pretty poor shooter. Had no high hopes for this either.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The best summary of this game came from the introduction video for the multiplayer demo. Obviously they slaved away for quite some time trying to think of a dialogue set for this video... the first video before the first demo which will ultimately dictate sales (to a degree) from that moment on.

As one person gets blown up, the commentator says 'That guy must have specced noob'. Bye bye credability for a purely filthy, cringeworthy sentence. Am I over the top in my criticism? In my mind Crytek went from being a company willing to try and push the bounds with regards to graphics at least to being the dad trying to do a rap at a wedding. Shameful...

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yeah the first one wasn't that good really, once you got past the visuals it was a pretty poor shooter. Had no high hopes for this either.
I think Crysis was one of the better shooters in recent years, the alien parts sucked sure but the early parts offered interesting gameplay with a wide variety of options - something that is clearly lacking in all on rails Call of Duty clones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom