Fangrim's Tailoring Shop now open!

O

old.Fangrim

Just dinged 900 Tailoring tonight, and I feel it's time to start business.

I can make Cloth AF 40 for now, and Leather AF 86.

No studded yet, as my Metalworking skill is crap...

My prices are:

Production cost + 50%.

Additional retries: 33% of production cost.

So for an item with a 100gp production cost, it would cost you 150gp for the first try + 33gp for each retry.

PM me in game for specific prices.

O

old.Kiarra

Hey, congrats ...

Kerry has hit 900 also, but also has 900 in metal too so studded no problem :p

Race you to a 1000 !;)

O

old.Fangrim

Awww! You had to ruin my shop :p

Well, getting there fast :) And the market should be large enough fir th eboth of us :)

O

old.Kiarra

Awww! You had to ruin my shop :p

Not intentionally! TBH I dont have enough time to make all my own orders anyway. Kerry is a kinda backup for when you other tailors are not online and an AC crafter needs liners.

Now that I know you there too, I shall add you to the list of crafters that I have, of where to send business. :)

J

Jiggs

what i want to know is can you repair items?? and can you fix the durability??

O

old.Kiarra

Repair items ?

Yes if your skills are high enough. Many folks bring me their epic weapons to repair. which I normally do for free.

You cannot alter the durability, at least not make it go up. Each time a repair is made the durability will decrease by some amont determined by the quality.

High level crafters do a much better job at repairs than the normal Smiths (NPC's). The durability goes down less :)

E

Exiled

remember finding a site some time ago that listed a few tailors and AC and WC across the realms, anyone remember the site ? think it was something like a player set up an account with them and put up their skill and prices and stuff, or am i just mad ? (dont answer that fan :p)

O

old.Fangrim

Not intentionally! TBH I dont have enough time to make

LOL - it's ok - I didn't mean it like that :) And I was actually wondering when you get time to *play* instead of crafting :)

or am i just mad ? (dont answer that fan )

I won't :D

O

old.Kiarra

Originally posted by Exiled
remember finding a site some time ago that listed a few tailors and AC and WC across the realms, anyone remember the site ? think it was something like a player set up an account with them and put up their skill and prices and stuff, or am i just mad ? (dont answer that fan :p)

Checkout www.markedangel.com/daoc :D

Kiarra is there but not Kerry. I cant really take to on board too much more LOL

E

Exiled

ahhhh thats it, cheers kiarra (oh ps them two jambi's that you made for meow are still in use now and again :) :clap: to 100%qual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom