Fangrims Shop of Cloth and Leather open!

P

Pin

Not a great idea to open for business without putting your goods on display or labelling them with prices or even putting a catalogue on a desk for people to mail order the stuff.

D

-Dreama-

Fangrim here (using Dreama's comp) :)

Well, I am not going to write down a list of all the armor I can make - that would take ages. Ask me in game - is that so hard?

But for your satisfaction, I'll give you the prices of the highest lvl sets:

Cloth, AF 49 - Vest: 320g
Cloth, AF 49 - Robe: 340g

Leather, AF 102 - Vest: 605g
Leather, AF 102 - Robe: 545g

Studded, AF 102 - Vest: 907g

Owned! :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

is there even any point until spellcrafting arrives?
Not that I'm trying to rain on your parade here, congrats on 1135 (you nutter), but seriously... who's going to use lvl51 armor unless their epic is broken or something? :p

T

Tranquil-

As soon as the patch goes live, who wouldn't want to stock up on as much high qual gear as possible to be able to blow things up with SC? :)

O

old.Kerosene

Well I'll have a set to stick in my vault before every man and his monkey orders some...

I'll contact you in game once I've got a few plat to spare.

O

old.Fangrim

So true Sharky...

It seems that people still wants crafted armor though - I get lots of orders. And I can't wait for SC - gonna get the business in gear

BTW - I charge +25% on all items, be it full sets or retries.

O

old.LandShark

so your price for a full set of AF102 leather 99%qua would be? =)

E

Exiled

always knew you had a secret life of a gimp fan :) grats on the 1000+ tailoring

D

-Dreama-

Fangrim here again on Dreama's account ;)

Thx Exiled!

And Sharkey...

I don't know - it all depends on the retries. It's a game of chance... I would reckon about 1 plat

O

old.Fangrim

Ok. I made an adjustement to the pricing. Some ppl have wondered about paying full price for an item they're not getting.

So I've revised my pricing.

You pay prod. cost+25% for an item you want.
You pay 50% of prod. cost for a retry.

So for an item that costs me 50g to produce, you will pay 62,5g for it if you are satisfied with the quality, or 25g if you're not satisfied.

Remember: It still takes me the same time to make a retry, AND I have to get to Excalibur once in a while to get more materials.

O

old.Fangrim

FYI, I just made a full set AF 102 studded 98+% Quality for 1.8 plat. 3 pieces were 99%, 3 98%.

Users who are viewing this thread