Fangrims big 50

R

Radghast

Yes the great old one is finally 50. :) :)

GRATS to my m8 fangrim fo managing to survive lvls 40-50 although as a thurg you were probably afk for most of them

I know the realm will be pleased to see such a fine player achieve the top lvl

GJ m8

Radghast <lvl50 wiz>
<illuminati>

X

xenon2000

Ignore me, just passing through...

...just happened to notice that this is BW's 25,000th thread. I think.

/me quietly slips away

D

-Dreama-

Damn you Rad, you beat me to it....guess that's what I get for SLEEPING AT NIGHT! hehe

Anyways, grats to my husband on turning 50. Now was that lvl or age, I'm not to sure.

Hmmm, can you say "Time to power lvl Dreama"

Yeah, I think a lvl 50 thurg and a lvl 50 wizzy could get me a few lvls pretty easy....hehe

O

old.LandShark

/em fwaps Fangrim for being AFK since lvl 43 =P
Big grats mate :) Told ya you oculd do it

B

Belomar

Whoa, it happened!

I was part of Fangrim's tree group during the afternoon (we had 7 level 49s and one level 48 at one point), but sadly missed out on the big event as I had to get back to RL. Congratulations, you old jester, and may the enemies of Albion fall beneath your fleety feet (as long as you're not reviewing Star Wars within your head). As to Fang's afk-ness, I can attest to it; according to himself, during the tree group he was so relaxed that if he relaxed more he'd shit his pants. (Of course, later during the day he *did* relax more...)

Any, congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. Btw, did Chim get his 50 too? Think he had less to go than Fang. D.S.

R

Rei-Ki

gratz to :

Chim, Gregorian, Cervaloc & Harpy

who all dinged 50 within the course of the same 13 hour uber tree grp that fangrim was in.

gratz to you all :)

O

old.chim aira

Grats Fangrim, nice to see you afk yourself too 50 :clap:
and thanks raubryn, hope you'll be next to ding too the big 50

D

-Dreama-

Gratz to the other fellows in the tree grp who dinged 50....it was nice buffing you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom