"Fan art" by yours truly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Made this last night on photoshop, just to try out if i still knew how to use the damn thing :p

Well, anyway, i was hoping people could throw in some feedback. The honest(er?) the better. Bare in mind, i did it from scratch, no pictures used(except for eye-to-hand reference, the little dragon you might recognize -grin-) and my hardware was a two button mouse that people pay to take out of the shop :p

Actually had to fix the mouse one time in the process, what i wouldn't do for art...Pfft! Haha.

Anyway, here ya go.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i like it but maybe on his chest make it a bit wider.....im no artist but more personnal opinion

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
i like it but maybe on his chest make it a bit wider.....im no artist but more personnal opinion

Oh that's a good point really. I didn't manage to make the "copy" of the dragon perfect since i wanted to try how it would look. Curse of the "i can't wait!" fits i get :D

When i get back from my weekend off, i'll get back to making what that is really coming for. Which is a DAoC style church of sorts.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Oh that's a good point really. I didn't manage to make the "copy" of the dragon perfect since i wanted to try how it would look. Curse of the "i can't wait!" fits i get :D

When i get back from my weekend off, i'll get back to making what that is really coming for. Which is a DAoC style church of sorts.

i spose in a way the dragons pictures you see are usually a proud looking creature, when you see knights etc they also seem to look proud and hence stick there chest out to boost their appearance so to speak, i think if you applied the same sort of thing to the dragon it would be a nice improvement.

post the updated pictures, i would be eager to see hwo you get on :fluffle:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The updated picture will have a better dragon, this one was a rather straight out copy of the daoc dragon(in the daoc logo), and it does look like a wuz :p

Will be posting more when i get done.

Funkybunny

Banned
wow... ithink im starting to get off the daoc-bandwagon.. coz i didnt think daoc.. i thought... TROGDOR!!

trogdor.gif

BURNINATING THE COUNTRY SIDE!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's the icon on my cd burning program :p

EDIT:

By the way, if interested, here's another one i doodled last night. Could make it into some sort of WoW thing or sumthing...but it's an excellent windows background at the moment :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
draw us a scene with jeff+tonder in :D

Then i'd have to start mass producing the comics :p

But yeah, those are coming too.

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
when creating an illustration you should start with a concept. illustrating is about communicating something, playing with photoshop filters is not really impressive. the dragonblob is a nice little try but thats about it.

www.conceptart.org - u might like it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have to say that i'm not even trying to "draw" art here. drawing is only work in the process.

I personally don't care how many filters, jigjugs, thingdoodaas people put in their art, as i care for the final product.

Not to be offensive or anything, good point if i was actually doing the drawing with a wacom or something, but i'll de damned if i start drawing by hand with a microsoft roll mouse :p

EDIT: In simple terms, this IS phtoshop art and as such it's own form. judge product not style :D

Funkybunny

Banned
make me a desktop background mr bossyboss... but i need a few things in it :)

The dog.... (dogthebountyhunter.com) Trogdor, strongbad and Elita (elita.nu) link to elita is semi-nsfw since shes a glam model :)

oh... and a a gun! and.... some more pics of the dog...

if youre good.. ill give you rep points! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeppy Kinkster said:
chrome frame, tile effect, sunburst effect and waterpainting effect :D

Not quite. It might look that simple and could be done also(dunno), but it took a bit more adjusting etc and yes, filters :p

But anyone who believes it's kids play can post own pictar :D

Funkybunny i have to get back to you on that.

old.Tohtori said:
Not quite. It might look that simple and could be done also(dunno), but it took a bit more adjusting etc and yes, filters :p

But anyone who believes it's kids play can post own pictar :D

Funkybunny i have to get back to you on that.

I accept the challenge! what should I do it on tho?
Yepy%20is%20not%20DH.jpg

...pretty random

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
arg seel you piccy dosnt work for me!!! do i need photoshop to veiw it?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yepy%20is%20not%20DH.jpg

...pretty random
I love the new catacomb faces

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Made this last night on photoshop, just to try out if i still knew how to use the damn thing :p

Well, anyway, i was hoping people could throw in some feedback. The honest(er?) the better. Bare in mind, i did it from scratch, no pictures used(except for eye-to-hand reference, the little dragon you might recognize -grin-) and my hardware was a two button mouse that people pay to take out of the shop :p

Actually had to fix the mouse one time in the process, what i wouldn't do for art...Pfft! Haha.

Anyway, here ya go.

cantsee.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shadoo said:
arg seel you piccy dosnt work for me!!! do i need photoshop to veiw it?

I think the servor is out from time to time... :eek7:

Not sure if it shows now.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yepy%20is%20not%20DH.jpg

...pretty random

Some people never change eh yep ? :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

rofl, reading these 2 pages made me laugh:p :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom