Family Guy

MaCaBr3

Banned
Haha typical Family Guy joke, must be from the new episode this week, haven't watched it yet tho.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The popeye bit, i laughed on the inside. Other stuff...never did get family guy.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
The latest South Park episode (well, 11X2) 'Cartman Sucks' beats allmost every single FG episode on the planet ;P

Overdriven

lol yeh, that midget is hillarious

That's Episode 1, iirc ;o

Episode 2 is the one where...

Cartman takes a photo of Butter's 'happy stick' in his mouth and Butters goes to gay camp. :D

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i agree the bin laden bit is the best so far, altho annoyingly that clip ends b4 the superb Police Squad opening sequence , with stewie on his push bike going thru all the streets and and womens shower rooms, then into Doom (the fps game) etc and finally ending up in the simpsons garage mimicing the bit where homer sees the car inc on the simpsons beginning only he crushes homer in the doorway lol and peter comes out and looks down and says.. whos that guy ?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
btw guys, another new ep of SP is available in the usual location, i fucking loved it :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Yesterdays episode of southpark done in the 24 style was pretty good. Season 11 and still going strong :p

anyone know where 5x14 of family guy can be found btw? ;d

edit: nvm found it

tris-

Yesterdays episode of southpark done in the 24 style was pretty good. Season 11 and still going strong :p

thats the one i seen today, fuckin loved it. any story that has butters as one of the main guys is class.

casa bonita is a good example :D

MaCaBr3

Banned
South Park season 11 is currentely > every cartoon in history of time

megadave

I am a FH squatter
thats the one i seen today, fuckin loved it. any story that has butters as one of the main guys is class.

casa bonita is a good example :D

Yeah butters is legendary, easily one of the best characters. Randy has been cracking me up aswell, apologies to jesse jackson was great, and loved it when he got alcoholism :p

Overdriven

lmao :D Just seen the 24 based one... :D

The last 1 minute is the best thing I've EVER seen in any SP episode :D

MaCaBr3

Banned
I think my all time favourite South Park is the one with the Russel Crowe Show (think it's name The new Terrance and Philip trailer or something). The tune of that show is so stupid, that it gets catchy after a while.

tris-

Yeah butters is legendary, easily one of the best characters. Randy has been cracking me up aswell, apologies to jesse jackson was great, and loved it when he got alcoholism :p

jimmy was always my favourite till butters started getting his turn on the scene. i want more jimmy eps tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom