Family guy...

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Family Guy is only surpassed by the Simpsons when it comes to quality comedy, season 4+5 of Family Guy have some of the single funniest moments you are likely to see in a cartoon.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe aye i found that the other day, great stuff

"whereve you been???"

"i dont knoooow!!"

love family guy and american dad, bit more bite than the simpsons and it doesnt help that they keep repeating the same episode (usually the flipping monorial one lol) over and over again.

futurama is great too, cartoons are just great imo.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
hehe aye i found that the other day, great stuff

"whereve you been???"

"i dont knoooow!!"

love family guy and american dad, bit more bite than the simpsons and it doesnt help that they keep repeating the same episode (usually the flipping monorial one lol) over and over again.

futurama is great too, cartoons are just great imo.
watch invader zim,
fantastic cartoon ^^, random episode below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZvQO6jRABc&search=invader zim

more here:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search=invader zim&sort=rating_sort

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
familyguy >> Futurama >> simpsons
never saw why they canceled Familyguy or Futurama in the first play stupid Fox network :< I was hoping when Familyguy came back Futurama would as well :/

favirot quote "but I dont wanna feed grandma bacon in the bath tub"

living

Fledgling Freddie
aye, saw all all 5 seasons of family guy and i simply love it :)

Best ones ever is where Peter falls and hurts he's knee and he jsut sits there going "eeeeehhh.. ahhhh" for like 2 minutes ;>

soze

I am a FH squatter
UndyingAngel said:
never saw why they canceled Familyguy or Futurama

I think the network told Groneing to contiue on the Simpsons and not Futurama :( so he had to but if i remember right he wanted to leave Simpsons dead and do Futurama so there is hope it will return

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
soze said:
I think the network told Groneing to contiue on the Simpsons and not Futurama :( so he had to but if i remember right he wanted to leave Simpsons dead and do Futurama so there is hope it will return

would be nice simpsons has been going down hill since like seaon 10 ;/

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
would be nice simpsons has been going down hill since like seaon 10 ;/
Yeh totaly ;<

but anyways its like this Family guy > American dad > Futurama > SOUTH PARK > Simpsons

and the by far worst animated TV show is King of the hill, its so ... just not funny :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah lets just hoe the artical i read is true it basiacally said the only reason Matts name still appears on the Simpsons is for cash he dose not do any of the work now.

Futurama > The rest

Only seen king of the hill a few times it did not do it for me, same with american dad maybe i should give them another go, plus all new episodes of the simpsons are crap and i have seen the funny ones 400 times now its time to let it go ;)

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I like the family guy where Peter has a massive fight with a man dressed as a chicken becuase the guy gave him an expired coupon. Was like something out of the matrix!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Season four has the continuation of that fight .... brought a tear to my eye :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom