Family Crest

A

Addlcove

wouldn´t it be nice, if you had the possibility to get a family crest on yuor shield. so that you could wear a guildcloak and a shield with your personal crest?

probably hard to implement but still a nice idea ;)

I

IronlungDTP

It'd be nice if your emblem appeard on pets shields etc..

F

Falcon

Could get little cotton socks knitted by your grandma too with a nice little pattern on them?

A

Addlcove

why?

not talking about every char having a family crest, more like e.g. the MacGregors on prydwen, being several different players in several guilds that all would wear the guild emblem on their cloak and a family crest on their shields.

maybe best suited for a roleplay server, but still.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by IronlungDTP
It'd be nice if your emblem appeard on pets shields etc..

:clap: :clap:

I want my necro pet to have the guild cloak :) he looks too bland and common

O

old.tRoG

I might consider playing again, if I could make a highlander with my own clan tartan :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

Very nice idea.

Similarly, it would be nice if fletchers could craft different shapes of staff too for more variation amongst casters as well and Weapon crafters making different variations on swords etc instead of long sticks with a pointy bit all the time.

Best of all, would be if your guild could designate a standard bearer and this person could do nothing else but carry it but it would give a bonus to guildmembers with a certain (very large)radius. The option to plant your standard in the ground would be a very good touch as well. If an enemy destroys it give their guild a bonus for a period of say 5 mins after destroying it. Precisely what bonuses I don't know but would add so much flavour to epic battles. Maybe make each standard customisable so you could choose from health regen, power regen, str/con/dex/pie bonus etc. Make it a small bonus so its not overpowering.

Ordinarily no use, but for very large battles it would be just like epic movies :)

F

Falcon

We could get Mythic to invest in broadband for every player to cope with the extra data in an already laggy game during large battles too :p

A

Archeon

Guild stantards would actually be fairly cool, true it would destory random group RvR but that sucks anyway :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by old.tRoG
I might consider playing again, if I could make a highlander with my own clan tartan :D

Bah you'd probably just put on Rangers tartan or something silly :p

C

Col|

I like the idea of a guild standard, but not that the person holding it couldn't defend himself, as guarenteed he would be zerged to death, what with no collision detection etc. I think better to have the standard bearer hold the flag in one hand and either be able to hold a sword or only be able to cast certain spells depending on the class, so they at least have something to do rather than standing about while others get to do all the bashing. :)

C

Col|

As for the family crest thing, it's not a bad idea actually, would certainly give the game that bit more of a personal touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom