fallout from mythic taking over

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ok so i been thinking dyvet is closing etc population on english servers was laughable, but there was some interest when we got the free 7 days, and ive heard alot of ppl say they would come back if a move to ywain was possible, well we now know it is.

so why not make a guild on each realm for all those returning players. doesnt have to be a die hard guild simply somewhere for ppl to meet up and start all the scales farming and glass and all the other shit that many of us have never heard of.

im currently on midgard so i would be happy to set up there for now just want to know if theres any interest at all?

also those people wishing to return on alb and hib it would be good for someone to step up and organise it on those realms

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I'm on Mid/Ywain8 to... Warrior named Vormav! :england:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nfd have an Alt guild (The Green Room) on Hibernia Ywain that was set up for that purpose when we hit Ywain months ago.
If any1 is interested just drop a pm in here or in game (when transfers will be ready) to have an invite.

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Chip decided that considering Mythic are pawning the British players off to Ywain now that we would roll a guild for ex Excal/Pryd players on Midgard Ywain servers.

If you are interested in joining give me (Vormav-Ywain8) or Chipper (Bredana) a message. We won't be rolling it untill we have enough people and a name ofcourse.

Anyone is welcome!

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
i will join vormav, been holding off guilds and doing any toa content till this news hit. now, atleast i can plan my char more.. i imagine there are a few British guilds on Ywain, although i cant verify this... but as this forum is going to get shaken up might be worth asking a admin to sticky this so everyone knows about it when they join?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
theres several eu/english guilds established on ywain

Everz

FH is my second home
Reform the old guilds tbfh.

Get the old /as's going.. Celtic Fist rawr.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ye but would any of these guilds take those coming over and more importantly are they established over 3 realms?

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
This is a guild we are establishing is primarily for ex excal/pryd players, people who are returning to the game or moving from EU to US or even for people who just havn't found the right guild yet!

Anyone is welcome to join. We will be a mid guild so I leave the rest up to you peeps.

Chipper -> Bredana in game
Vormav -> Vormav in game

Oh and you would have to speak to Chipper about a Celtic Fist reform, though I was in CF for a bit he is a lot more of a CF member than I ever was.

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Hykr, the is a guild on Mid already called Celtic Llaw which is a hybrid of Celtic Fist and Llaw Arian. Me and Chip are considering applying for them, maybe you should do the same?

My Warrior is level 37 now... gonna hit Molvik soon! :england:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Llaw Arian exist on hib too , old ppl are welcome to come there :p its lf a GM that wanna run most part of it too :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
well im playing mid but my understanding is we can play any realm we like these days? so might roll a toon on hib atm just tryin to find a realm i can settle in not had alot of look on mid soloed most so far

how active is llaw on hib?

Kougar

Loyal Freddie
jeeze vormav, 37 already? nice :) im attempting to farm scales.. i want some new weapons, keep meaning to add chipper and you to my friends tab! doh.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
New Europe is an EU guild and have a few of us in there already on Hib.
Your quite welcome to join the guild aslong as you have Teamspeak so you can join the banter on TS :wub:

Only problem is, were all previously from Alb and i would imagine that most of us will go back to our roots and get our old accounts activated again.

I know for one that i cant wait to get my wee Blitzy back :)
But... i have a Nightshade on Ywain5 which im really finding to be great fun and has an awesome template so it is a bit disapointing to give him up tbh! - shame we cant merge certain characters onto our Ywain accounts so we didnt have to pay for 2 accounts:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom