Sex Fallout 4?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
couldnt find a thread about it so....

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

this is apparently registered to Zenimax and is counting down with morse code above it stating "11-12-13" o_O

anyone else as excited as i am? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah there was a thread on the PC section. I'd pre-oder a collectors edition now if i could, so not at all excited for another fallout :D

I wonder if ZeniMax would take my money anyway...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I hope it's on steam again and supported by Steam works...which was excellent for Skyrim.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Using the nexus mod manager myself, but yeah that should be a given. Only using the manager so i can get naked willies in my game.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, the Nexus manager is pretty good but freaks out sometimes. Had to do a little fiddling to get extended scripts to work.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Considering how long they've worked on this and their previous release dates; fallout 3 october 2008, new vegas october 2010, skyrim november 2011, im guessing october-november 2014 for this. Unless they just drop it unexpected.

Also here's some other de-coded stuff from the website; http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/...9-teaser-website-updated-with-mysterious-code

Except they didn't do New Vegas, that was Obsidian. I'm still playing through New Vegas, but every time it crashes on me I have to take a week off.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Except they didn't do New Vegas, that was Obsidian. I'm still playing through New Vegas, but every time it crashes on me I have to take a week off.
You're not getting much playtime are you? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

ZeniMax calls the releases and they were in new vegas ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Playing through the NV DLC...never been a massive fan of DLC and considered it a con but the NV DLC is excellent, around 10 hours on each so far and one or two things to go back for later on. Done Lonesome Road and Old World Blues so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom