TV Falling Skies

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Was on FX, yet another post apocalyptic alien invasion produced by Spielberg.

Anyone else see it? I'll give it another few episodes, but if it ends up being Terminator meets Zombies then I'll bow out.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Started to watch it, was OK - Ratings are pretty low on it, but will give it a chance :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'll give it a chance, but putting the Spielberg name on the credits is no guarantee of quality any more.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It is ok, the cast is pretty hokey though. They need to start killing the weaker ones off asap. Seems it has already been picked up for another season, suprising as anything Moon Youngblood stars in seems to get cancelled after one season.

moon-bloodgood-loaded-uk-terminator-2.jpg

old.user4556

I can't say the first episode was good at all, but I will stick out another couple of episodes.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gonna give it a chance... much prefered the first episode of Teen Wolf mind you. Expected it to be shit but they seem to be going their own way instead of following the film so gonna watch it :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Worst pilot episode(s) I've seen all year and I watch a lot of crap.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It's pretty poor. I will carry on watching for a few more episodes to see if it picks up but I can't see it happening

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
It is ok, the cast is pretty hokey though. They need to start killing the weaker ones off asap. Seems it has already been picked up for another season, suprising as anything Moon Youngblood stars in seems to get cancelled after one season.

moon-bloodgood-loaded-uk-terminator-2.jpg

Her name is Goodblood not youngblood :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
no tits, no shape... only thing that says woman is cheekbones and hair :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well we cant all like fat chicks with vaginal hair popping out her undies can we?

Corran

Part of the furniture
well we cant all like fat chicks with vaginal hair popping out her undies can we?

difference between shape and fat dont you know. She hardly got a wasteline for instance, leg shape isnt very nice etc. And a fair part of face looks on the mascaline side which be why she needs such long hair.

If she a 36c, it doesnt really show in that picture

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
difference between shape and fat dont you know. She hardly got a wasteline for instance, leg shape isnt very nice etc. And a fair part of face looks on the mascaline side which be why she needs such long hair.

If she a 36c, it doesnt really show in that picture

I said 32c :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
lol, close enough. guess should have known i read wrong given that at 36c you would actually expect a hipline as well :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Thought it was shite

All those mobs of people walking around in the open in daylight? They wouldn't last an hour

And this was the point I nearly switched off:
The "History Professor" who uses the example of the "British" v. The Scots at Stirling Bridge. Ignoring the fact that it was a lousy example of what he was trying to illustrate; British at Stirling Bridge. Fuckwit script

old.user4556

Glad I didn't waste another hour, promptly removed from the Sky+ schedule.

Damini

Part of the furniture
It's okay. I just hum really loudly when it gets too american for me.

Person: "We should all say grace. It's time like these when MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ALIENS ATTACK!

And then it's fine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bump. Been watching this as I was bored. 2nd Season isn't all that bad really.

It's certainly no sweeping epic but it's watchable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom