Games Fallen Earth

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda sounds like Fallout Online without the nuances that makes Fallout so great.

Still, it's an interesting proposition and one worth watching out for.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Kinda sounds like Fallout Online without the nuances that makes Fallout so great.

Still, it's an interesting proposition and one worth watching out for.

true

but fallout online, or whatever they are calling it, wont be out for 3-4 years, if it even ever makes it, due to time constraints on the IP license and so forth

so in the interim, thisll do :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
oooooh looks ok from readnig the website. Have signed up and will see if i get Beta access!!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
After signing up for beta, it takes about 1ish weeks to get a key. That is, if you did the signup process correctly. Applied on thursday, got key on saturday.

Quite a good game really, but the technical platform it runs on is abit shoddy.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Got my invite this morning having signed up around a week ago :)

Hopefully someone is still playing heh

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Got into beta but cant accept the NDA the page wont load :( been waiting 2days for an answer.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
What browser you using?
Tried both Firefox and Explorer, but day after posting that I checked NDA page again and it worked, and got a reply same day saying they had been having some problems.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Tried both Firefox and Explorer, but day after posting that I checked NDA page again and it worked, and got a reply same day saying they had been having some problems.

Fair enough - I couldn't get through the NDA in Firefox but it worked fine in IE (spits).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom