Fallen Archers Dagger

• Thread starter old.Rio Ferdinand
  • Start date
O

old.Rio Ferdinand

I recently dropped a fallen archers dagger (14.2 dps 2.3 spd +good bonuses and usable in left hand) and was pleased as it had slightly better dmg than my current sword. It conned otm at 41 and for some reason looked like a halberd when equipped.
(It was abput the same length as my char is tall)

I used it for a week and I came to use it last night and it looks like a dagger when equipped.

Any one else got one and had the same thing happen?

Can any one tell me if there is any reason why I shouldn't use a dagger as opposed to a sword?

D

Danya

This enormous halberd-shaped dagger will destroy us all! *Runs screaming*

K

K0nah

The slower a weapon is the more dmg it does _per hit_ a slower weapon of equal dps should do the same dmg _over-time_ but u make better use of endurance using a slower weapon. If a big slow weapon misses dmg output suffers more than if a small fast weapon misses _overt-time_ . Interupting casters and bladeturn have to be considered too tho ;)

In short, its upto you.

K

Khalen

And don't "left-handed" weapons do less damage then a normal weapon?

P

- Pathfinder -

Left hand only means that it's possible to use them in the left hand :p Typically weapons with 2.3ish speed or lower.

K

K0nah

On Mercs/Infis left hand does less dmg, but only because non-cs style bonuses are only applied to the main hand. Which sux0rz etc.. since u get no bonus to hit. Often find highly defensive spec'd enemies blocking/parrying my offhand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom