Fakenickers on excalibur/prydwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Just to make clear in this section quickly that there are some people (dont know who), that are trying to make my rep even worse then it already is! :flame:

Anyway, im just playing my enchanter, druid, and theurgist.

stajjijjon, stajs, staj..(excalibur/prydwen) Any other characters on any servers isn't me, so please have abit of patience and ignore the abusers. im quite sure after getting reports of them harassing people they will prob anoy you aswell. Not that this concerns the whole community, but didnt see any better way to get it out.

examples:

Stajjion.
Stajjijjon on some freeshard.

Just for your interest and protect me from it.

/staj out.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
/me hands out some attention incase staj runs out :england::england::england::england:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
bobby.jpg

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
stajjion level 20 wizard... told me that he hates stajjijjon ;P

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
see this?
Pm your bumbuddies then? ;< I hardly think you need someone else pretending to be you to look like a ****.

illu

Part of the furniture
Apparently there is a Illusb on a freeshard server too :> A little kobbie sb o_O. Say hello to him for me :> It's not me, but I'm kind of flattered, but also it can be misleading if people think that it is me.......

I only play here on Mid Excal/Pryd with my small bunch of toons starting mostly with Illu+. Midgard forever! :>

Oli - Illu

X

xGenocidex

Pirkel said:

Pirkel the forum troll strikes again :l seriously is that all you do? you've never got a single word to say thats constructive... either whine, name calling, useless bollocks... and yea staj theres ALOT of look alike wannabes around :/ seen loads of people on freeshards with excal/pryd names... some of which are: Drooooood DooooooD, Aoln, Rambo, Sheph, Zapsi, and alot more aswell.. all playing the classes from the live servers ;/ pretty sad tbh

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
probably some messed up little kid, qutte funny in some ways, quite sad though.

E

Eruptix

i'd care if someone would take my name through the mud,like pretending to be someone and insulting other people under that fake name..its pretty sad and annoying tbh

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
thats the opposite thing than staj tho :p

I would agree if I didnt doubt that he made his scout about 7 years ago. ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I get the same all the time. Damn fakenickers! :mad: It's the price of being famous I guess!

( :cool: )

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I get the same all the time. Damn fakenickers! :mad: It's the price of being famous I guess!

( :cool: )

Barmole the adding sorc?! :D

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Why, when someone tries to clear their name do others turn it into a torrent of abuse and add whine :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom