Games FakeFactory Cinematic Mod V9.5 HD

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fakefactory is a long continually developed mod for HL2 upgrading all its textures and models

WOW, just wow on the newest version

The game looks simply amazing with this mod

Still not a fan of the "new" alex but tbh the old model looks awful when it is put along side the new ones (there is a option to choose what version of the main characters you want)

Preview
YouTube - FakeFactory: Cinematic Mod (v9.5) Preview

Pictars:

96843_1.jpg

96843_4.jpg

96843_5.jpg

A warning that you need a reasonable pc to play this, and if you dont have at least 2 gb of RAM it may not be worth your while
A 64bit os is ideal due to the bigger address space

Install order and linkages:
Install order
1. 9.0 BASE
2. HD Addon
3. 9.51 UPDATE

v9.0 BASE: Games On Net File Library :: HL2 FakeFactory's Cinematic Half-Life 2 Mod Base v9 - Cinematic_Mod_V9_BASE.rar (No Registration Required)
v9.51 UPDATE: http://www.infortech.eu/paulus_cobris/CM95-1_UPDATE.rar
v9.0 HD Addon: Games On Net File Library :: HL2 FakeFactory's Cinematic Half-Life 2 Mod Addon v9 - Cinematic_Mod_V9_HD.rar (No Registration Required)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Has the gameplay engine been updated? It's waaaaay outdated these days.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I need to reorder 2gb of RAM soon :( Pissing me off. Don't have an ebuyer account linked to uni so it's a pain in the ass.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
can you install this on top of/next to a steam HL2 distribution?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
can you install this on top of/next to a steam HL2 distribution?

I can't check atm as i am at work but i am pretty sure it is all installed to the /addons/ folder so doesn't affect your original game.

Has the gameplay engine been updated? It's waaaaay outdated these days.
/lost
The gameplay in HL is one of its strongest points :S

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Nice find, looks very impressive but as mentioned elsewhere the women look like they were designed by a horny 14yr old. Downloading it now but boy do they need some mirrors, 200k/s each on those large files. It's going to take a while :\.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Nice find, looks very impressive but as mentioned elsewhere the women look like they were designed by a horny 14yr old. Downloading it now but boy do they need some mirrors, 200k/s each on those large files. It's going to take a while :\.

I am sure there are mirrors out there, i just linked the file so people knew what to look for :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
No doubt, but looking for mirrors is far too much effort. I'll stick with your links :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom