Fair timers?

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
We played, as many of u know. a pretty long time yesterday, in inner hib...
Well the thing is, after you have killed one grp, it takes a shitload of time until they are worth to you again (someone said 24 hours if u get killspam, i dont know)

Is this reasonable? Or have they just mede pvpserver for the kind of farming you can do in a toa haven/gothwaite and wait for new ppl to port in...

Personally id rather have good fights then to earn rps, but i still think it should be able to do both.

the last hour of our pvping i got like 1000rps, teh fun when im like 4k away from r5 :(

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
i've heard if u get the deathblow, he isnt rew for u for the next 2 or 4 hours, i dont remember, but also heard about that 24 hours timer xDDD but i think is between 2 and 4, dunno wich of em :(

as bard i don thave that prob ;)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
wont leech killspam with insta dd then atleast ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Zzang said:
We played, as many of u know. a pretty long time yesterday, in inner hib...
Well the thing is, after you have killed one grp, it takes a shitload of time until they are worth to you again (someone said 24 hours if u get killspam, i dont know)

Is this reasonable? Or have they just mede pvpserver for the kind of farming you can do in a toa haven/gothwaite and wait for new ppl to port in...

Personally id rather have good fights then to earn rps, but i still think it should be able to do both.

the last hour of our pvping i got like 1000rps, teh fun when im like 4k away from r5 :(

ye, sucks like a low rr grp.

why are you whining? i get all the spam anyway :( i dont get any rp at all :cool:

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
wont leech killspam with insta dd then atleast ;)
This thing depends on most done dmg to the target,not on killspamm.The timer is 2h afaik.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Got 15k rp from maybe 3 hours rvr last night .... I got 50 ish deathblows x 4 (amount of dmg dealers in our grp) ...stupidly little rps

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Shady- said:
This thing depends on most done dmg to the target,not on killspamm.The timer is 2h afaik.

the one doing the deathblow is getting the reward timer, even with someone else did 99% dmg on the target and u kill the one did the most dmg will get reward after 5 mins again.

before NF , 1.70, there was a 24 hour timer on the reward. someone said it got changed, but its still 24hours ull ahve to wait till u get reward on the one u killed.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
So overall who won the rvr thing?

it seemed to be a circular thing...

we>inguz
inguz>nexus
nexus>us

or so it seemed anyway, but we only had like 2 fights each so hard to tell.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
it seemed to be a circular thing...

we>inguz
inguz>nexus
nexus>us

or so it seemed anyway, but we only had like 2 fights each so hard to tell.

after we had 2 new spreader it suddenly worked vs inguz, really easy tbh ;)
but soon u and inguz left and we only had fights vs kknd but those last 5-7 minutes and was really hard to stand but finally , after 10 rezzes or sth we won :p

just sad u left so early , in camelot hills we found at 3 am 3 fgs, never had such a fight in cots ;)

Phelann said:
There aren't many, heres one I made awhile ago though:-\ Free Rps is on a break for a bit while some members visit eachother IRL, once they are back we will get to recording again;D.
http://www.headbang.net/hola/daoc/AegisBedlam -thats me on cleric.

somehow the link doesn´t work, am i the only one with this prob ? :)
but anyway, name of your cleric ? just to know if its even worth to get the vid :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I think the timer is 24hr. At least thats how long I have to wait after I kill someone solo. For example if I killed someone in Cotswold at 4pm on Saturday, they would never be reward (even if they are reward to other people) to me until afer 4pm.

I think it is effected by the amount of arpees you get from them. If you solo them you get 100% of the arpees, and have to wait 24hrs. But if your in a group of 8 you only get an eight of the arpees, so you get a shorter timer.

Would like the timer changed to under 2 hrs anyways, but I think it is as it is is to avoid farming players. If it didn't have the 24hr timer I would proberly get a 200k lrp.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i read that its to do with ppl who rp farm. if xnoob kills ynoob and gets rp. when he kills ynoob again he gets nothing. if ynoob kills a few ppl he will become worth to xnoob again.

basically the person who dies needs to kill or be killed by some other ppl. from this if he is alive for about 10 minutes he starts to become worth again. this means the guy who orignally killed him can get rp's etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom