Faelinolas ASKES for a peace treaty between hibernia and albion

D

DeaD GuRu

Faelinolas visited cornwall and talked

As i entered the homestead of cornwall station i noticed a mysterious figure. A tall red haired man with war paint on his face was walking upto the bar and ordered some ale.

I couldn't help noticing he was different from us. My curiousity in knowing this person and what his purpose here was made me talk to him.

His name was Faelinolas the lost. He is an exiled bard, and former guardian of hibernia. He was a former servant to the court of Tir na nog. He can not go back to his realm for some reason. He was to weak to tell me his story now. But he told me he would tell me ste story of Faelinolas oakensong and Siarna Starbreeze, his lost love, one day.

He told me he was sick and tired of the of the war between albion guardians and hibernian guardian. That we should focus our effords on killing all Miggardian scumm. That they are the real reason for all pain and misery.

After this short talk, he tol me he was leaving. He left the premises and saluted me. As my curiousity still was there, i followed him for a while, but i lost all trace at Caer withrin where i saw him talk to a guard for the last time.

ok, so this was a small event, as soon as i can find out how to convert screen shots i can add one with the conversation. But for now this will have to do.

It is strange, but could be worth while.
I have no idea what the purpose is at this time but i think it could have something to do with a love story ;-)

he was exiled: reason>>> not given at this moment
his lover: Story follows....
hatred vs Midguards: two possible reasons; his lover is a midguard, or got killed by a midgard. This would have made him do something that got hime exiled....who knows...

what i'm asking for is that if anyone meet this character again, ask him, talk to him and get to know more of him...;

S

Sibanac

idjut hit post by accident more to come ...

seems like event thingy

D

DeaD GuRu

little add

ok, so this was a small event, as soon as i can find out how to convert screen shots i can add one with the conversation. But for now this will have to do.

It is strange, but could be worth while.
I have no idea what the purpose is at this time but i think it could have something to do with a love story ;-)

he was exiled: reason>>> not given at this moment
his lover: Story follows....
hatred vs Midguards: two possible reasons; his lover is a midguard, or got killed by a midgard. This would have made him do something that got hime exiled....who knows...

what i'm asking for is that if anyone meet this character again, ask him, talk to him and get to know more of him...;

Q

quinthar

In the great tradition of DAOC - "KEEL HIM"

Isnt that how all events happen in DAOC?

Screw the story - KEEL!!!

W

wildiearly

oh god i hope this isnt the carryon of the geersha lot (corn and within were the 2 places that appeared greatly in last one ) although they did say it would resume
will keep me ears open and me eyes peeled
now where did herne put that merc army

A

Alrindel

Didn't he tell you to go kill [some mob] and bring back [some item]? Hm, quest must be bugged. :p

D

DeaD GuRu

nope

nope, no reason to kill anything but midgards, he even wondered why there is a war going on between hibernian and albions, he would love to let them combine forces vs midgard

D

dimerian

Aye give peace,bards and clerics running side by side.... :D

T

Trinilim

Betcha he had some secret affairs with the midgard powers, then the elders of Tir Na Nog found out about him, and banished him from Hibernia, casting him away from his true love (a luri probably :) ), he turned to midgard, but they spit on his shoes and didn't accept him. He was betraying his own realm, got casted out away from his love (reason for the peace treaty), and got betrayed by midgard whom he had secret business with while he was still in hibernia. Now he wants to go back home to reclaim his lost love and life, alliance with Albion who took him in, and destroy the vile midgard whom he trusted and was betrayed by.

:eek7:

makes sense don't it?

F

Flimgoblin

wonder if we can kidnap him and force him to instamezz for us :)

O

old.Odysseus

I hate bards.

I also hate mids.

Solution:
Kill that whiner, then go kill mids.

D

DeaD GuRu

why not

aaargh, all u warmongers.

this is prolly just the start of something, let's keep looking.
First of all, it was a bard in our realm, u know, nobody can normally pass fronteer gates, how did he do it???
It must be more then just a weak sceem.
Wouldn't a peace treaty with hibs come in handy? just to teach those ARSY mids a good lesson? get all their relics, every piece of power they have, and distribute that ammongst HIBS and alb. To go and explore hib fronteer without getting slammed by a HIB zerg? Dunno, i love the idea

but who am i, hehe

V

VodkaFairy

Must be a bored volunteer :)

Something strange like this happened to me a while back but never heard of it again. Keep your eyes open :)

O

old.Wildfire

mmm 10fg hib/alb zerg sitting on mmg and all the others duelling in the bowl

...sounds crap, but abusing mids has to be a good thing.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
mmm 10fg hib/alb zerg sitting on mmg and all the others duelling in the bowl

...sounds crap, but abusing mids has to be a good thing.

:D

O

old.Darkan

I almost thought this post might be half decent.

Unfortuantely, between the horrific spelling/grammar/word choice. You can **** right off mate.

If you are going to put time and effort into something, at least have the common sense to ask someone to proof read it for you.

I mean c'mon, ASKES ??!?! What the bloody hell is that?

D

DeaD GuRu

hey no offence

horrible , grammar, spelling??

hey mate, i ain't english, so before starting to slender ,think, i just gave it my best shot. At least i gave it the efford in trying to inform ppl that i saw something out there.
So SOD OFF darkarse.

this ain't an english exam for me, and i don't even bother using a spellchecker.

S

Sol-

doesnt this belong in that Excalibur Tavern thing that no1 goes on?

D

DeaD GuRu

ok

Originally posted by Sol-
doesnt this belong in that Excalibur Tavern thing that no1 goes on?

ok i'll post it over there as well , thx for the info

S

stupidshady

darkan, not everyone lives in the UK so not everyone knows english that well, at least praise us for trying, in stead of those spanish peeps who just keep on blabbering.

Iron is doing this for the realm, so if ya got negative comments just sod off and go whine somewhere else, events are fun, but if ya gonna look at spelling everything in this game is gonna suck out the fun for none UK ppl

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.Darkan
I almost thought this post might be half decent.

Unfortuantely, between the horrific spelling/grammar/word choice. You can **** right off mate.

If you are going to put time and effort into something, at least have the common sense to ask someone to proof read it for you.

I mean c'mon, ASKES ??!?! What the bloody hell is that?

***Unfortunatly

***C'mon isn't in the English language.

*** "??!?!" isn't the proper way to ask a question in a harsh sense.

*** "What the bloody hell is that?" isn't a proper question, while "What in the bloody hell is that?" is.

Practice what you preach..

H

hint

actually i think its "What in bloody hell is that?"

:p

S

Sol-

lol he actually went and posted on the Excalibur Tavern \o/... Thought only Archeon read that :m00:

O

old.Spug

Typical Barry's World... Someone posts something interesting thats happened in game, but because its not powerlevelling related, or worded in l33t sp34k it gets flamed and answered with "who cares"

Thanks Iron,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom