Factions

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Is it me, or do most people play rebs? I keep hearing about the coming 'Imperial Crackdown', and I do see an awful lot of people in places like anchorhead, and a lot less in bestine. Is it an underdogs thing, I've always prefered the Empire myself, but I do like playing a bad guy! :D

Can anyone recommend anything for a wannabe imp player on Chimera?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
inactionman said:
Is it me, or do most people play rebs? I keep hearing about the coming 'Imperial Crackdown', and I do see an awful lot of people in places like anchorhead, and a lot less in bestine. Is it an underdogs thing, I've always prefered the Empire myself, but I do like playing a bad guy! :D

Can anyone recommend anything for a wannabe imp player on Chimera?

Naboo's fairly Imp friendly, especially Theed as there's an Imp mission terminal right outside the spaceport. There's usually some fun to be had there with overt rebels looking for a fight. If you want to join a nice neutral town send me an email. In games name's Cringle (master weaponsmith).

granny

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on the server.

Euro servers seem to have higher Imp populations, US servers generally have much higher Reb proportions.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Heh... I am currently working towards joining the Rebels (-2900ish points to go) after having been an Imp since the very beginning. I always wanted my own AT-ST.

But - my character is a Rodian, ie. I have a really hard time getting anywhere in the structure compared to Humans or Zabraks. Prices for armor/henchmen are outrageous for me.

And the Rebel uniform just looks neat.

Miniman

Fledgling Freddie
Talus on Chimeara appears to be Imp biased. Indeed most of the planets appear to be Imp biased. Unsure about other Euro servers.

I'm a Reb and call me a coward, but the covert/overt option is great. Means you don't have to worry too much sometimes.

The crackdown kinda makes the game more realistic IMO. Checks by troops, more Imperial presence. All Star Wars type stuff.

However I might not be saying that when they find my sliced carbine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom