Face Down Masterlevel Series - continues Sun 23rd April (ML 4-6)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Our raid series will continue one day later. The rules will be the same as on the day before:

The raids will be run straight forward. Link deads will be waited for 3 minutes if possible unless they happen too often. Link deads while doing ML steps will not be waited for. Credit will be granted if they make it back in time. There will be absoluetly no waiting for AFK. Who dies AFK or gets lost, will be left behind.

We will move out on time, so be there half an hour before if you need to form a group. The starting time of the second and third raid on that day depends on the time needed for the ones before. We will make a short break of around 15 minutes between each raid so that you have some time to rest and get things done. Be back on time or we won't make all 3 raids on one day.

One point I might want to set straight now: Never move before the raid leader. We will run the raid as fast as possible, so don't run ahead. We want everyone to get credit for it.

For the lotto: BG Lootlevel will be 48 and only remains, leg weapon ingredients and named drops 99 qual and above will be rolled after all 3 raids have been completed.

All raids will be done on Prydwen, as we are a Prydwen Guild. ;)

In detail the raids will be done

Masterlevel 4:
Date: Sunday 23rd April
Time: 12.00 GMT - 13.00 BST/CET - 14.00 CEST
Meet at: Stygia Haven - Prydwen
Raidleader: Alathanne / Thalorianna
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, -4.7- , 4.8, 4.9, 4.10

note: We will get credit for 4.7 anywhere in Stygia and Land of Atum and is fairly easy. A group of us might do that while we're on the other steps, so don't be surprised when you get credit. 4.4 will not be done on the raid as you can even get credit solo (you might die there but it is easily doable to get credit nevertheless).

Masterlevel 5:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 4 has been completed
Meet at: Stygia Haven - Prydwen
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 5.9, 5.10

note: Don't drop into the deadly water. Not everyone has an egg of youth ready and we won't be able to ressurect you otherwise. Careful about full boats on the way to 5.10.

Masterlevel 6:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 5 has been completed
Meet at: Volcanus Haven - Prydwen
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 6.4, 6.2, 6.6, 6.3, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.10

note: Don't attack Lateef at 6.3. He needs to run up the bridge but is attackable, so when you do, we have to wait for respawn. Avoid lava at any time and stick with the raid.

That's it for that weekend... will post ML 7-9 later on. ;)

/edit: that's what you get from copy&paste... can someone please change the topic to Sunday 23rd April? :)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Just to make it clear. It is 13.00 BST is the UK time and 14.00 CEST is the german time zone.

Herjulf

Banned
Gaddamnit more confusing time notes i have never seen.

What happened to good old CET/GMT?

No now it has to be a myriad of different examples and 1300 cet isnt really 1300 cet its 1400 cet.

Say 1300UK time and let ppl count it out on themselevs, i for one just got damn confused from all the crap.

Ppl now that if its 1300 in the uk its 1400 in scandinavia for example. u can bet that 50% of the CET part of the zerg or more will be logging on 1300 cet whilst it wont start til 1400.

may a elephant poo on theee ^^

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
Ppl now that if its 1300 in the uk its 1400 in scandinavia for example. u can bet that 50% of the CET part of the zerg or more will be logging on 1300 cet whilst it wont start til 1400.

No, that won't help. Even when I write UK time they get it wrong. Don't know why time zones are such a mysteria to everyone around, just follow the links in my signature. And be there when it is 13.00 in London or 14.00 in Berlin. ;)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well you sure made me come one hour early, rushed home from a new found love with some lame excuse just to see i could of stayed there another hour :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom