Question Fabric, London - anyone know the dress code?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
As title says

anyone know what the dress code is?, and door policy (i.e. do we need to hook up with some pretty girls to get in) as there are about 8/9 of us going

cheeeers

Marc

FH is my second home
Hi google

Took me less than a second to find the answer

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Disregard whatever Marc said.. It's rasta! I was there two years ago and I tell you my friend, it's rasta!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Let me know if you need any good hotel or restaurant recommendations. Farringdon is my neck of the woods.

Edit: No business suits !

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fabric you can wear what you want pretty much, not sure about entry policy in term of groups. But best practise going into any London club is not to go in as one big group of lads.

Lamp, where the hell is Annexo in farringdon?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
east side of Turnmill Street / corner with south side of Clerkenwell Road

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cheers all, was a fantastic night
not too many muppets, on the whole no agro great atmopshere

only downside was the girl/guy ratio but at the same time it sure as hell beats all the normal rubbish

well recommended :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
What night did you go to there?

yesterday :), although i forgot my earplugs at home (doh!) so had to use these shitty ones from tesco

In the end i couldnt hear the music so took off the earplugs for a 30mins-hr or so stints

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
dunno about dress code but first thing i'd do is break your group into 3 groups of 3 or 2 lots of 4... 8-9 lads all going in together will get suspicious looks from the doorstaff.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Was a good line-up last night like, good dubstep lineup. Some Leeds boys, Steppa and Kitcha, repping the Leeds dnb scene down in London there as well!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
More or less anywhere in london has a simple dress code.

1. Stab Vest
2. Mobile Phone with 999 on speed dial (yes speed dial for 9-9-9)

Think thats it really.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I've never had any problems with Fabric going in jeans and trainers etc

Marc

FH is my second home
I've never had any problems with Fabric going in jeans and trainers etc

Maybe thats because, on the first page of this thread it was stated that TRAINERS AND JEANS ARE OK ok? :D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Maybe thats because, on the first page of this thread it was stated that TRAINERS AND JEANS ARE OK ok? :D

I was stepping up and confirming as someone who has actually been to Fabric many times over the years instead of just wha the internet says

Put that in your pipe sukka

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well seeing as the OP has already been to Fabric and had no problems, maybe your confirmations was actually useless?

Marc

FH is my second home
I was stepping up and confirming as someone who has actually been to Fabric many times over the years instead of just wha the internet says

Put that in your pipe sukka

Indeed, cos id take the word of some random over the actual clubs website wouldnt I.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Indeed, cos id take the word of some random over the actual clubs website wouldnt I.

You'd be surprised how many clubs in london i have been to that says no hats or trainers but i have been in with both. Alot of clubs say shirt and shoes only to deter chavs and trouble makers but then dont care what you wear

London clubs are different to clubs in other cities

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom