fable ~ all a bout fable

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
hey everyone , i thought id be nice to have a fable thread for anything fable , so hear it is , i have beatin the game with evil chara , waited through credits so now i can keep playing , the sword of aeons can do up to 1000damage (( thats what i got)) i now own all buildings in oakvale , i can collect over 13kgold in rent money , i havnt check what it is exactly sicne i bought the last building , next im going to try to monopolize bowestone which will be frichen hard since you cant have anyweps in there to sluaghter everyone so all the buildings are being able to be buaght , looks like theres a full night of lockpicking for me....

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
How long have you had the game, I think like most ppl here once you've played through it 3 or 4 times u never touch it again, this game is far to short.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
only just began playing it. most parts of the game is fucking anoying.

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
stuff

a few days , only about 15hours on main quests , but il be playing it alot , its fun just sluaghteren everyone with 1hit *still working on owning all bowerstone , owns all oakvale* but soon il play it on good and nuetral chara , the games alot dif. depending on what path you choose

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
skorm

for all you evil doers out there , i have some advice , some good ole , no DUH advice , for those who havnt figured this out , you will realy hate your self , its that simple ~~ lol ~~ anyways , ok , if you sacrafice enough people to skorm (( sacrafice at the temple of skorm (( temple, alter , somthin like that , darn memory)) you get the uberest ranged weapon in the game , the skorm bow, (( or the bow of skorm , stupid memory))
anyway , once your realy evil youl find it hard to get people to fallow there , i have 2 good ways
1. hire the people that will fallow you , best thing to do is go to the temple of skorm and tele to 1.oakvale 2.bowerstone 3.temple of avo (( you will have to do recal to tele there)) and i think theres one in knothole glade , since the people you hire will go where you tele , recall back to the temple and sacrafice , BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE , read 2

2.ok , for those whove finished the game (( and didnt skip the creds)) you probaly have alot of cash , i myself used it to help buy out oakvale (( 3days of sleep gets me 15k in rent money)) if you ,like myself, invested in real estate you also would have alot of cash , get TONS of money , i think about 50k+ is about right , donate it all to avo!!!! this will make you realy good , i think ive donated about 30-50k , and i was pure evil , now im nuetral , get it to were lots of people like you , basicly your a holy ((or somwhere close)) hero , dont worry about getting yoru evil points back , its very simple , now that your good TONS of people will fallow if you ask , get women , men, even chilren to fallow you to skorm (( protection will be easy , since if your ebil you probaly killed yoru sister and can use the sword of aeons)) try to get as many people as you can the first time , becuase you get a whopping 500ebil points each time you sacrafice the people , if you dont get enough the first time , keep donating to avo , then repeat the proses , then after awhile you will be rewarded with the all powerfull skorm bow (( aka the best bow in game , better than the best cross bow also))

~~~ uthron badger lord (( btw , i have not actualy done this yet , im still donating , but my friend has a good chara , and anyone will fallow him , putting two and two together ,this is a good plan , il update when i get this done , if anyone else has done is , please post telling if it worked , though it should work!!)) :flame: :flame:

L

Linous

heres a tip from me ^^ if your going ebil and you want to sacrifice...even if people do follow DO NOT i repeat DO NOT kill any merchants, guards etc. only killing monsters just a little friendly tip from me ^^

if you do the people will stop following you

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
linous

hey linous , how long did it take you to beat game on good chara , and , guys the lin master is right? and dont forget the bring morrowind to my house tommorow!! .... anyways ..... *update on skorm plan* well , ive gotten my alignment up pretty high , still working on it , i have about30k now and im going to go donate it , that should bring me up to fulll..... i would also like to thank linous for helping me make the skorm plan , also thanking you for reconmedning me to fable... if you forget to bring morrowind , im going to make you go home! .... say hi to mr/ms Z for me.....

keep playin fable! , if you dont , your a frooblet! mwha ~ uganin

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
typo/skorm

sorry , a typo in the last post , thats supposed to be a ! not a ? *Update* i have abandoned the skorm plan , only becuase i just didnt like bieng evil , it was no fun .. im not much of the archer anyways... so , right now im sluaghtering guards in oakvale (( im up the the black clothed ones)) any ways , i hope someone will complete the skorm plan , cus i dont want to....

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
grr stupid typo , i ment that id was no fun being GOOD , sorry.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom