Football FA Cup

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Manchester City 0 - 2 Nottingham Forest

olol

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Try 3-0! I can't see the owners being very impressed with that, Hughes seems to have been well and truly found out.

Not looking good for Scholari either, I wonder if a 1-1 draw at home to a team of minnows will please Mr Abramovich...

ileks

Part of the furniture
Our game (Leyton Orient v Sheffield Utd) got postponed due to a frozen pitch! >.< Is there a special pitch inspection before an FA cup game or something? i've never seen this happen in a normal league game before. It doesn't even feel like its that cold at the moment.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
u oughta see how far the ball was over the line in the hull v newcastle game lol... match of the day later on is gonna be fun :) the refereee was AWFUL

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol @ derby conceding 3 against a team thats battling relegation in the conference :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Few managers going to be dreading the phone ringing tomorrow after some of those performances

megadave

I am a FH squatter
we seem to get worse and worse every week. scolari doesnt inspire any confidence :|

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Hughes must be on the brink soon.

Outplayed today against Struggling Forest, with a very strong City team.

I bet Chelsea will be up for Utd game :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
With all these upsets today, it's written in the stars that we will dick on united tomorrow.

COYS

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
we seem to get worse and worse every week. scolari doesnt inspire any confidence :|

im getting sick of hearing the same excuses from scolari tbh (not a chelsea fan btw) but to always point out the apponent scored the same amount of goals as there shots on target, surely means the oppenents took there chances better and deaserved the result?

being an everton fan, happy we got through, overall performance was good, but our final 3rd was lacking :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
being an everton fan, happy we got through, overall performance was good, but our final 3rd was lacking :(

i think the fact you don't have any strikers might have somethign to do with that

Fast

Part of the furniture
I was at the city game and the forest fans summed it up singing "you might be rich, but your f**ckin shit"

Will special agent Mark hughes please return to old traford.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
so Forest against Derby and Liverpool vs Everton seemed to be inevitable eh? :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Footy is such a game for women and gay men, i mean just look at it, 22 guys chasing eachother after some ball, then you got all the dramaqueens that just suddenly falls without anyone near them, and thoose big böghög (gaypile) as we call it sweden when they score.

Bah Hockey and rugby = sport for men :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Yes, nothing says "I am a man" more than sticking your head between other mens legs in a rugby scrum. :cheers:

And they regularly stick fingers in places and grab balls in rucks. The idea of rugby is manly, but it again amounts to a great load of gaybags. :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Ian Roberts was a gay rugby player, who played in the hardest team sport competion in the world, the rugby league state of origin.

He was an animal too. Dont recall him ever losing a fight but remember him pasting a few people!

Not the kind of person you would taunt for being gay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom