Derby County v Bristol Rovers
Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Preston North End
Manchester United v Portsmouth
Blackpool v Norwich City
Queens Park Rangers or Luton Town v Blackburn Rovers
Wolverhampton Wanderers or Oldham v West Bromwich Albion
Leicester City or Fulham v Stoke City

Happy with a home draw against Portsmouth :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Give back Liverpwn and not the shitty Gunners :(

And yeah, Portsmouth on home course isn't bad :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
We can look forward to another tactical game of having Bolton kick us 5 foot into the air JOY!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Keitan said:
go bolton!! Go go go go go go go! knock those damm cockney bastards out!
lol, reminds me of Football Factory when Zeb and Raff are kicked off the bus up north!

"Where ye from m8s?"
"Just around.."
"Ye Chelsea aren't ya?!"
"Yeah.."
"You flash cockney bash! YOU KNOW STANLEY?!"
*Runs*

That scene always make me laugh :D

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Drew out Chelsea away. Shame it wasn't at home cause if it was I'd have been there, but getting down to London won't happen :(

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck Bolton will play their shit version of 'football' e.g. kick the crap out of all our players amd then nick a goal from a corner.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well to be fair to Bolton, they have improved recently by playing some decent stuff.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dantares said:
Drew out Chelsea away. Shame it wasn't at home cause if it was I'd have been there, but getting down to London won't happen :(

Why not? Wanted Man utd away but Chelsea will do i guess:) Come on uuuu reds!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Unleashed said:
Well to be fair to Bolton, they have improved recently by playing some decent stuff.

The thing that bugged me about our last game with Bolton is they would do a tackle and it would be play on fair ect, then we would do the exact same thing to one of there players and it would be a free kick and a yellow card.

Its almost like the refs know they are dirty so let them get away with it more :)

I would like them to play us in a game of Football but i fear it will just be kick us when we get the ball get 10 men behind the ball while the ref holds up the free kick and start again

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
Why not? Wanted Man utd away but Chelsea will do i guess:) Come on uuuu reds!

Case I would have loved to go see that match, but getting down to London ain't really possible for me sadly. Hence I would have loved it to be at the City Ground :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Azurus said:
Fuck Bolton will play their shit version of 'football' e.g. kick the crap out of all our players amd then nick a goal from a corner.

Typical response from an Arsenal fan, Bolton actually do play good football in Anelka they have signed someone capable of baggin 20+ goals from the chances they create. Teams always player with more aggression when they play against Arsenal because they know that by doing that they have a chance of beating them.

Only 1 loss in 8 I think against Arsenal you are going to have to come up with something better than they kick us hard boo fucking hoo. Allardyce makes his team play in a manner that gets. Just because Kevin Davies is a striker and he will actually tackle your defenders does not make it wrong.

Everz

FH is my second home
Unleashed said:
Arsenal v Bolton
West Ham v Watford
Bristol City or Coventry City v Hull City or Middlesbrough
Chelsea v Nottingham Forest
Chester City or Ipswich Town v Swansea
Cardiff City or Tottenham Hotspur v Southend United or Barnsley
Barnet or Colchester United v Peterborough United or Plymouth Argyle
Birmingham City or Newcastle United v Reading or Burnley
Derby County v Bristol Rovers
Sheffield Wednesday or Manchester City v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Preston North End
Manchester United v Portsmouth
Blackpool v Norwich City
Queens Park Rangers or Luton Town v Blackburn Rovers
Wolverhampton Wanderers or Oldham v West Bromwich Albion
Leicester City or Fulham v Stoke City

Happy with a home draw against Portsmouth :)

o yes, baggies r going down

soze

I am a FH squatter
Calaen said:
Typical response from an Arsenal fan, Bolton actually do play good football in Anelka they have signed someone capable of baggin 20+ goals from the chances they create. Teams always player with more aggression when they play against Arsenal because they know that by doing that they have a chance of beating them.

Only 1 loss in 8 I think against Arsenal you are going to have to come up with something better than they kick us hard boo fucking hoo. Allardyce makes his team play in a manner that gets. Just because Kevin Davies is a striker and he will actually tackle your defenders does not make it wrong.

Did you watch the Arsenal Bolton game this reply reads like you did not as if you did you would no every time we got the ball they commited a foul so the ref stopped the game so they could get 10 men behind the ball again, if you think that is good premiership football then the premiership is fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom