f00ked up Map rotation.

O

old.Torque

viz the presence of Firestorm back in the rotation after it was removed months ago. Now Fire storm might be nice in a 4 v 4 game and pushing it a 5 v 5 but please NOT in a 16 v 16 game.

Please sort SOONEST.

M

Mongrol

From previous post by natrat;

Map rotations are now:

CTF 1-2

DeathBirdsFly
Desiccator
Firestorm
Katabatic
Minotaur
Quagmire
Reversion
RiverDance
Sanctuary
Slapdash
Tombstone
Archipelago
BeggarsRun
Damnation

CTF 3-4

BeggarsRun
Damnation
DeathBirdsFly
Desiccator
Firestorm
Katabatic
Minotaur
Reversion
RiverDance
Sanctuary
Quagmire 2
Slapdash
Archipelago
Insalubrius
Tombstone 2

CTF 5
katabatic

CTF 6
Katabatic
Reversion
Archipelago
ThinIce
Recalescence
Desiccator
Sanctuary
SlapDash
DeathBirdsFly

CTF 7-8

Artillery
BolderDash
Aardvark
Drifts
bigrocks
Boss
Deadly Birds' Song
NoShelter
Insalubrious
Stripmine
Pandemonium
WoodyMyrk
Pantheon

I don`t mind firestorm, it rarely gets a full play and it makes change (of some sort), um.. ok, I get to stand around like a llama and snipe at the other team while they`re being really l33t and HO camping on the middle island, then after 5 mins leave for a real server, but still. Its a novelty map. :)

I`m more concerned with the continued presence of Quagmire. Quag2 is a vastly superior map and I really don`t see the need for Quag1 to be anywhere in the rotation while Quag2 exists.

S

Scouse

Agreed with mongy there :)

Quagmire sucks - Quagmire 2 is actually bordearing on an OK map!

O

old.Stabs

Servers 3-4 and 6 should change reversion to Peachskins Reversion 2 , Quagmire should be changed to Quagmire 2 , and Firestorm should be replaced with Muddy Swamp .

The Custom map servers as they are are a waste of Resources. Client side custom maps will NEVER take off on public servers until/IF T2 implements an auto download feature. BW would be allocating their resources much better making the custom map servers, server side maps only. There is alot of good Custom maps out there that are server side. Insalubrius, Muddy Swamp, Epicrates, Artillery and Big Rocks to name a few. Even then id suggest only having one Custom map server.

Im a lil surprised that BW still havent implemented a Ninjamod server, while NGUK was about, all 3 of its ninjamod servers were at the top of server lists and NGI's ninjamod server seems to be its most popular server out, if only theyd take away the CRC checking and aliasing it'd be at the top alot more. I'm not even the biggest fan of Ninjamod, but its popularity was undeniable, and anything that keeps the spark of T2 alive is good in my books and BW would be doing the T2 acommunity a huge favour by implementing one.

U

-Ultimate

I have to agree with the ninjamod server, tis a pity indeed. Although i'm mainly a base player, i am part of a ninjamod clan, clan 2CA, the leader of which is the creator of the mod. Anyway i too remember when nguk had 3 very popular Ninja servers and i wish BW wuld put one up. European ninja players are shouting out for another quality ninja server to go with the NGI one.

2CA have also enquired about hiring out a barrysworld server with the ninjamod on, last i heard info on the mod had been passed to Natrat and we are waiting for a reply, hope the outcome is favourable for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom