f00ked Ment Questions

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
hey there :)

i'd like to ask some questions/suggestions/hints here about my main character which would be a 45 mana ment...i made him in the old days, did fins till 44, and left after toa release...now that im back im pretty much nerfed with FoP and shit...i'd like to level him to 50 but getting pretty hard these days with fins4 shit and crappy grps etc.

Respeccing to light would be one idea, would maybe solve the grping problems, the crap here is there are almost NO single respec stones left in hib because afaik none ever does galla runs..and i cant pay 4p+ for a full respec stone...any suggestions on solving these problems? thanks :cheers:

greetz,

Androamos

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Rothzak said:

i'd like to ask some questions/suggestions/hints here about my main character which would be a 45 mana ment...i made him in the old days, did fins till 44, and left after toa release...now that im back im pretty much nerfed with FoP and shit...i'd like to level him to 50 but getting pretty hard these days with fins4 shit and crappy grps etc.

Respeccing to light would be one idea, would maybe solve the grping problems, the crap here is there are almost NO single respec stones left in hib because afaik none ever does galla runs..and i cant pay 4p+ for a full respec stone...any suggestions on solving these problems? thanks :cheers:

greetz,

Androamos

Aye Light is the current loved spec, i suggest u lurk a bit on prydwen.net (where actually Pry Hibs lurk) and FAO Maeloch about it ^^

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Rothzak said:

greetz,

Androamos

Pm me in game on number of my chars i might be able to sort you out i will most likley be on shadster / biggins kicking some mid / alb ass or pm some one in obsidian blade and just ask for shadster and they will tell you if im on KK

o and just so you no when nf comes out i got a feeling mana ments will be loved lots again i respec my ment to light just so i can farm 1.1 with my animist and tbh i prefared a mana ment to light light mana rox no better feeling than seeing 2 fg bck of from you because you are dotting the crap out of them :) and critting for 300 + a hit Oo :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom