F.A.O. Jarumdo

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
You have got to be the lamest player I have ever come across. Please do your realm a favour and delete your characters and go play Doom3 or something.

Only attacking people when they are already fighting mobs even blue con people is such trash.

So take your little spotty breast suckling head and ram it up your own arse.

P.S. No I didn't get owned he attacked me one time with 3 mobs on me and I nearly killed him so he vanished. Then attacks me with 4 mobs on me and then kills me. SO imho this is not owning me.

Now for all his spotty friends out there please go a head and :flame: me

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
And you are?...............ah i got it his she-man hebitch!

I think u would like some good spanking =)

or join us in alb so Vlad and i can have a c6 3sum with u :wub:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
get 2 more people mate, I've done 3 somes and 4 somes I'm looking at getting in on some 5somes next and thats in real life not in game :)

Gamah

Banned
Jaramundo used to strafe around me and run though...but he still lost so he's stopped now <3

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He is annoying. Popping on people in a hib FG vs alb FG fight and vanishing with no kill.

Desperate gimp?

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
JARUMDO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!11

gotta wub him ;)

tbh none of you know him, at all. dont slag him off or call him desperate or whatever. you all use lame tactics. at least jar doesnt extend his e-penis from his kills like most of you lot do. basically dont slag someone off who you dont know cos you got owned ;)

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
JARUMDO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!11

gotta wub him ;)

tbh none of you know him, at all. dont slag him off or call him desperate or whatever. you all use lame tactics. at least jar doesnt extend his e-penis from his kills like most of you lot do. basically dont slag someone off who you dont know cos you got owned ;)

Ok, I was down in DF with my bard (nuture and music spec), he owned her. Not a problem solo none combat specced bard gonna get owned.

So i go back down with my Champion and he will not fight me unless I'm in combat with aggro. I see his death spam and pm people to find out what happened.

The response I got?

He attacked me fighting mobs. So my personal opinion of him is he is a :wanker:.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
P.S. Seems that, that is the opinion of quiet a few people. And before you rant on about your boyfriend, and how nice he is in real life. This is an opinion of this person through ingame, like 99% of all other player whine threads.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
well tbh I would attack people when they had mobs in them back in the days when DF used to be fun you would run around after you lost DF and go to the princess room and wait for people to pull then gank their asses!!! dunno why this would be unfair to do it if now not all that much has changed, if there is an advantage you take it right? don't know him personally but w/e w/e...

and nerf the lamers who attacked me in poc when i was xping my artifacts FU now i'm rolling a BD and camping alb poc entrance 4tw

Dmack

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
P.S. Seems that, that is the opinion of quiet a few people. And before you rant on about your boyfriend, and how nice he is in real life. This is an opinion of this person through ingame, like 99% of all other player whine threads.

what are you, like 12 this year?

and darkmack is right, every god damn player attacks you when you got aggro, i think its in the rule book :O

Brite

Banned
grats jar on your first whine? :D ill /slap you when im in game ;P

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
lol wtf xD

I fail to see the problem tbh, like you said yourself, you knew I were there, and you "hunted" me (to the best of your abilities I'm sure, hard to find stealthers with a non-stealther), so you shouldn't have pulled mobs if you weren't prepared to take the risk of getting pop'ed on :p

ian_heaps said:
Ok, I was down in DF with my bard (nuture and music spec), he owned her. Not a problem solo none combat specced bard gonna get owned.

So i go back down with my Champion and he will not fight me unless I'm in combat with aggro. I see his death spam and pm people to find out what happened.
Didn't you also come with your ns? ;)
Gamah said:
Jaramundo used to strafe around me and run though...but he still lost so he's stopped now <3
1st : You spelled my name wrong gimpeh :(
2nd : I still strafe and run trough, I just don't pop on you anymore :p

Darkmack said:
and nerf the lamers who attacked me in poc when i was xping my artifacts FU now i'm rolling a BD and camping alb poc entrance 4tw

Dmack

cause you've never camped poc entrance before :eek:

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Jarumda said:
lol wtf xD

I fail to see the problem tbh, like you said yourself, you knew I were there, and you "hunted" me (to the best of your abilities I'm sure, hard to find stealthers with a non-stealther), so you shouldn't have pulled mobs if you weren't prepared to take the risk of getting pop'ed on :p

Didn't you also come with your ns? ;)
1st : You spelled my name wrong gimpeh :(
2nd : I still strafe and run trough, I just don't pop on you anymore :p

My problem was just that I find the way you play utterly shit. As you seem to 99% only attack people when they have pulled. And alot of them when I was there blue and green to you. I'm sure you can work out what level they are by the mobs ther pulling.

I didn't actually try to pull the mobs. lol. The do aggro.

I did go down with my level 49 rog drop wearing NS, as I was tired of your (in my opinion) chicken attitude. Didn't see the point in mentioning it as I just wanted to see what my stealth was like, but by the look of it even though it's MoS 3 and level 38 in stealth it's shit.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
well tbh you con yellow from level 35 to enemy realms until you die then it shows what con you normally are so ner ner

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
As you seem to 99% only attack people when they have pulled.
Now THAT is simply not true. You were the only person I attacked who was fighting mobs at the time of my attack, if anybody told you otherwise, they are lieing. Why only you then? Because you're a tank, all other hibs are casters apperently... And the day that I need mobs to help me take down a caster, will be the day I delete my char ('cept necros, no way I can take those f*ckers down, even whi mobs on them).

ian_heaps said:
And alot of them when I was there blue and green to you. I'm sure you can work out what level they are by the mobs ther pulling.
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The last caster I killed before I pop'ed on you (second time) was pulling drinkers if I remember correctly... Hib Drinkers con yellow-orange to lvl 50'ies, so one would assume that the person pulling these mobs were 50'ish too... But after I killed her, it turned out she conned blue to me, go figure. If it makes any difference, I left all the grey cons alone ;)

ian_heaps said:
I did go down with my level 49 rog drop wearing NS, as I was tired of your (in my opinion) chicken attitude. Didn't see the point in mentioning it as I just wanted to see what my stealth was like, but by the look of it even though it's MoS 3 and level 38 in stealth it's shit.
If you got +12 to stealth (from items and rr), then you have the same effective stealth as me =), but I used Stealth Lore when you suddenly disappeared at the bottom of stairs :p

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
tbh when i saw this post i were like "WTF", tbh this jarumdo guy is one of/more really respectable enemy i ever found in rvr :p, he is the type of guy that dont add you when you in 1v1, the type of guy that when you just end a fight and you weak, he come and salute you not trying to kill you, and the type of guy that when you in a tower take and you stealthed there trying to target an enemy, he dont pop you in front of the tower just salute you so you can go duel in another site :p

I dont want to say you really need to do all this stuff to get the respect around, as at the end this is the war! :p, still this shows how this guy isnt a rp hungry guy that do everything to get more rps, or that try to take advantage to kill you :p

Tbh if im a stealther and i know an enemy guy that is farmin already know im around, and he still nm at me and keep pulling of course im going to kill him :p

I have my ranger parked atm as lately been busy with like miles of MLs :p, still i will return back soon with him and im willing to keep fighting Jarumdo in what always been until now fair fights :)

Laterrr :)

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
glad you having fun :)

always liked to make people happy

laterrr :)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Twin said:
glad you having fun :)

always liked to make people happy

laterrr :)

me thinks he was refering to the thread starter.

glad someone finds jar a decent sportsman and enemy ;) should soften the blow when he finds out ive knocked him right off top of guild lrp ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Darkmack said:
well tbh you con yellow from level 35 to enemy realms until you die then it shows what con you normally are so ner ner

Yep true. But you got to be REALLY daft as STEALTHER (eg. can observe your enemies for a while before striking) that if a dude is pulling rocots; and actually taking a beating is level 50.

Mostly their RR is a good clue too. Briton Guardian paladin pulling rocots, slowly killing em, taking damage at times etc aint level 50. Aint rocket-science.

Aeva

Banned
I would usually be against on what jarumdo did but since it was on a hib im fine with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom