F.A.O. Fokias

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Yo m8, Kristana here.. sorry about that last duel.. my net connection failed just as you entered combat :< I saw we almost took the first hib but dono if you lived the other. Came back online when net was up but think you had logged.

Talk about bad fkn timing :<

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Yo m8, Kristana here.. sorry about that last duel.. my net connection failed just as you entered combat :< I saw we almost took the first hib but dono if you lived the other. Came back online when net was up but think you had logged.

Talk about bad fkn timing :<

no F.A.O seany bwoi threads :(

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Sean u little foxor! ltns m8 u back out of retirement?? ^_^

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean u little foxor! ltns m8 u back out of retirement?? ^_^

god no mate, not enough time to play really .... when i am on i play on NoName PvP the shards server hehe ya should give em a try sometime shards are the future of daoc

Everz

FH is my second home
yes shards are the future even though though they've been around for 4+ years and arent as popular as they once were..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
yes shards are the future even though though they've been around for 4+ years and arent as popular as they once were..

i didnt say they hadnt been around for reast did i? i just said they were the future .... kinda like garlic bread

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Garlic Bread ? F'ing GARLIC BREAD is fucking legendary... :D

You Know Up Until Now i didnt know what FAO meant <Feels a prat>

God Damn sean youve made me wnat Garlic Bread.... hmmm 2:42 am too late for garlic bread ? Fuck no :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom