F.A.O. Amil

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I am now in the process of reporting you to Rightnow for bug abuse. What bug abuse I here u ask? For sending your pet in to the tower to kill me and healing it while it's in there.

Have fun !

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Dont bother

It's one of the many this game features and totally legit

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Pet heals don't require line of sight so this isn't a bug.

Galahah

Fledgling Freddie
mids arent the only realm that does that albs did it to mids under a siege and cabalist´s healed the pet and used that RA the make the pet huge and hit for 400+ can´t realy do anything about it except from /rude spam the pet owner when he is dead......

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
I am now in the process of reporting you to Rightnow for bug abuse. What bug abuse I here u ask? For sending your pet in to the tower to kill me and healing it while it's in there.

Have fun !

when/if you get an answer within the next 600 decades it'll be "Working as intended"

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
Haha this is classic :D

This happends all the time. And there is nothing u can do about it, its a part of the necropet bug where u need to remake your pet if your entering a keep ( that was really a pain in the arse ) tho i dunno why they made other pets teleport aswell, as i see it other pet classes should be able to make themself a new pet when they get inside a keep. They should be quite secure and have the 10 secs it takes to cast a pet MAX!. But anyways, u just been :sex: by a simple bug that have been going on too long, the old version of this bug was also working for pet classes but barely for Necromancers.

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
y8344.gif

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
when/if you get an answer within the next 600 decades it'll be "Working as intended"

Well atleast I didn't get the working as intended reply. I got we are looking into it.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
Well atleast I didn't get the working as intended reply. I got we are looking into it.

hehe ok, sounds like the same shit said differently, but im just hostile, thats what they keep calling me when GOA is brought up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom