F.A.O Aleven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
For the benefit of the moderators and anyone else reading this thread, this is a chance for Aleven to respond to news that I will eventually make a complaint about him to Mythic for harassment. I see this as the only fair way of sorting this out, because I feel that he can avoid this if he wants to.
I have told you when you play on Albion that I have cerebral palsey - allow me a chance to explain what this is and how it affects me playing the game. I am registered disabled, although I am not in a wheelchair, and I play rugby I have problems with my manual dexterity and hand-eye co-ordination. I did tell you this, but I feel the harassment has gotten worse since telling you. I need physiotherapy to treat the symptoms of my condition, and at the moment I can not play PvP, because it puts too much demand on my health problems.
I have arthritus too, which causes hands to swell up and I need to take a combination of alnagesia (pain killers) and anti-flammatories (medication to stop my hand from swelling up) to treat this. I am not looking for sympathy I just want you to stop right now and allow me to enjoy playing the game.
On Monday, you told me to beg you to join you for help, etc, at the time I was packing my bags ready to fly to Berlin to bury my mum's ashes, with my dad. My mum died on 22nd June, so I though this was unnecessary too.
I have a folder full of screen shots for things I have taken to be harassment, and will send these to Right Now, if you don't stop now. I have backed you up for all the childish postings that Sean has made against. I have also said I respect the fact that you are nearly a Lone Enforcer. So this thread is your last chance to stop this course of action.
I don't want to see anyone slagging Aleven off on this thread either, because that would be unfair. Enough is enough stop this now, and I mean now.

Shamyso

Albion, Prydwen
Legaethiel, Armsman,level 50 ml 9 warlord, and proud GM of the Ludlow Militia.
Feldaon, Sorceress, level 50, rr3, ml3 Convoker;
Abiactred, level 50 Enhance Cleric;
Kalewyr, Level 50, Paladin;
others in training....
Thid
Shamyso level 24, Infiltrator, Bane of Midgard/Frontier Challenger;
Delamas level 24, Air Theurgist;
Sorsted level 24, Hybrid Armsman;

Midgard, Excalibur

Kailarien, Worlock

Weever

Banned
so let me get this straight..
aleven made u beg for help ingame? and you class it as harrasment?
ignore me if ive mis-interpretted this but i dnt rly see that as harrasment since its just fun to have ingame..
ive made people beg (jokingly) for me to group with them, like my irl friends from skl/college...
i dont mean it to be offensive i just do it for sheer a little fun.
as for the other things which u say u have screen shots of, i obviously dont know about wots in them but tbh i doubt it was actually meant to be offensive
but thats my point of view,
as i said, ignore me if im totally wrong :)
xxx:drink: :england:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
i dont mean it to be offensive i just do it for sheer a little fun.

You sick bastard :p
With your permission, I shall now IGNORE you. :kissit:

:england:

Weever

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
You sick bastard :p
With your permission, I shall now IGNORE you. :kissit:

:england:
roflz
i dnt give u permission to ignore me.
but i do give u permission to.
WatchMeRofl

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a problem with a user use PM's rather than airing dirty washing on the public forums...

Having said that, Aleven is banned from these forums so wouldn't be able to reply to this thread or a PM - your only option (is the official one) to log it on Rightnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom