Games Ez's Nerd Test!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ok so here are a few simple questions that will determine whether or not you are actually a nerd. By using my specially formulated techniques which involve testing your reactions when placed in a scenario from popular movies you can see if you have achieved such high status:

Q1) a situation occurs late at night exactly like that in the film The Ring, your first reaction is

1A) HOLY SHIT!! *run away*
1B) HOLY SHIT THERES A GIRL IN MY ROOM! *runs away*
1C) HOLY SHIT THERES AN ASIAN GIRL IN MY ROOM! *turns on webcam*

Q2) Your on the Starship Enterprise when all of a sudden the ship takes a direct hit on the port side, shields were down and the enemy was cloaked. Scotty yells over the comms "We've bin hit captin, the dilithium crystal...she's gonne blow!" your first reaction is:

2A) Holy Crap! *assume crash position*
2B) Holy Crap LOL he actually said it!! *rofl while assuming crash position while hoping Chekov will say "Keptin" at some point*
2C) Holy Crap...this would never have happened if i'd been on an emperial ship ffs.

Q3) Your sat at home with your mate Shaun and all of a sudden zombies start attacking the house, yur first reaction is:

3A) Holy Flaming Shit!...*hide behind the sofa and cry like a virgin*
3B) Holy Fla...*run over and lock the door*..ming Shit! *take a vid from your camera phone for you tube*
3C) Holy Flaming Shiii-aaaaay-yaaa!! you arm yourself with as much weaponry as possible and try to recall every ninja move you have ever seen from the internet and chuck norris films.

Q4) Your faced with a dire situation which involved a lot of swearing you:

4A) say Motha fucka! gonna bust a cap in that motha fukas ass!
4B) say shit,fuck,cocking arseholing turd buggering bastard!!
4C) say Frelling frack wtf is this dren its goram smeg!!

Score time!

if you answered mainly A to the questions your a bit of a wimp but have dislusions of grandieur...i.e. you think your pretty fly for a white guy!

if you answered mainly B to the questions your a moderate nerd with a good sense of humour and good life preservation instincts

if you answered mainly C to any of these questions you have earned the status of nerd, you may not survive very long when faced with a life or death situation but you will be able to analyse and argue the point of your demise thoroughly over the internet at a later date.

this test was devised entirely by EzCorp™ any similarities between results and actual character traits is purely coincedental.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Q1) a situation occurs late at night exactly like that in the film The Ring, your first reaction is

Q2) Your on the Starship Enterprise when all of a sudden the ship takes a direct hit on the port side, shields were down and the enemy was cloaked. Scotty yells over the comms "We've bin hit captin, the dilithium crystal...she's gonne blow!" your first reaction is:
2B) Holy Crap LOL he actually said it!! *rofl while assuming crash position while hoping Chekov will say "Keptin" at some point*

Q3) Your sat at home with your mate Shaun and all of a sudden zombies start attacking the house, yur first reaction is:
3C) Holy Flaming Shiii-aaaaay-yaaa!! you arm yourself with as much weaponry as possible and try to recall every ninja move you have ever seen from the internet and chuck norris films.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Q1) a situation occurs late at night exactly like that in the film The Ring, your first reaction is:

Point the b*tch at teh fact my tv ain't f*king hooked up to any device to show her video and tell her to f*ck off.

"What the f*ck, scotties a zombie?!"

"Whip out the LPs."

WOULD say "Frelling frack wtf is this dren its goram smeg!!" but then feel really weird since i'd be flying a smuggler ship away from Imps in the wrong 'verse.

Put that in your pipe and score it :flame:

pikeh

Resident Freddy

Score time!

if you answered mainly B to the questions your a moderate nerd with a good sense of humour and good life preservation instincts

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lamp goram you!!! frelling dren head :(

this... i.e. my! nerd test is much better, additionally it has been scientifically proven to increase sexual prowess, give you shiny managable hair and reduce colesterol!

rofl @
Seel: Point the b*tch at teh fact my tv ain't f*king hooked up to any device to show her video and tell her to f*ck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom