Ez you can keep you guinee pigs

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
They seem to be the same size as guinea pigs but are somewhat less endearing.

Pinky handles nightshift at in our home, keeping us safe through the night. We do shift handover in the morning and I pay him with celery as usual. He doesn't answer when I ask what he does with intruders, which is quite unnerving. There's no traces or anything, and never a sound.

Guinea Pigs are terrifying creatures*

* so long as you're a vegetable and/or completely too stupid to defend yourself from the feeblest attacks in the history of creation.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
rather have one of these

pig.jpg

uber reward when it dies too!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
My friend was going to get one for her birthday, they are kinda special really, but yeh, I would rather have a massive snuffler one so I can go truffle hunting.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Wanted one for ages!

I'm a sucker for miniature things.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol omg they are soo frigging cute!!

when I saw this thread I thought it was the outcome of a custody battle for tink and errol lol. I have to say micro pigs and fainting goats would certainly be included on my farm if I ever got one. I would also get a herd of capabara :clap:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They seem to be the same size as guinea pigs but are somewhat less endearing.

Pinky handles nightshift at in our home, keeping us safe through the night. We do shift handover in the morning and I pay him with celery as usual. He doesn't answer when I ask what he does with intruders, which is quite unnerving. There's no traces or anything, and never a sound.

Guinea Pigs are terrifying creatures*

* so long as you're a vegetable and/or completely too stupid to defend yourself from the feeblest attacks in the history of creation.

Feed it cabbage and sniff its butt ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Thank you..... I was watching the clip about em on the site you posted while GF walked behind me.... And now I have to buy one :/

gohan

FH is my second home
if you bought a pig as a house pet you would have to give up bacon/sausages/pork/ham and pork scratchings

otherwise it would be wierd

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah I have a rule I just don't eat animals I have kept as a pet; which is why I will never ever have a pet cheeseburger tbh.

theyre so cute too :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
yeah I have a rule I just don't eat animals I have kept as a pet; which is why I will never ever have a pet cheeseburger tbh.

theyre so cute too :(

I would feed em bacon and laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom