EZ xp interest?

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
There many hibs out there with any interest in EZ xp anymore?

Moving house atm, but in 2 weeks time (at weekend) considered trying to set up a 2fgs xp raid to EZ for a saturday and sunday, killing knights close to dragon lair where there is 3 good spawns all within bard pull reach :)

2fgs can do well there, and still rake in uber xp (unless i missed patch notes somewhere!) - 10+ mobs a pull and very short spawn time

Tanks etc all would be welcome, as well as people looking for artifact xp. 2fgs although may sound overkill does work well there in this area, and it solves the problem of loggers.

So far i know i have my own interest, a bard with croc ring and fop and a BB :p SO it allows for quite an open invitation policy but ofc would require some further core classes to make it work. - i.e. PB PBT Guard Taunt etc(animists help but not required to do well)

Currently i'm not looking for people to sign up (as its a couple of weeks away) but what i'd like to know is if there is the interest to do this from enough people. Then near enough the time i'll do an update and sort it out.

If interested in such a weekend raid, leave a reply - and we'll see what happens!

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
Don't look at it for 5 seconds. It can't be done.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
count me in choocter ill take the 2nd bard spot :p

ez is fun for a laff and hopefully ill have eoy by then :)

odon

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in pls.

Would prefer to take my Fop Bard, but could take Lev 47 ranger or Lev 50 Shield Hero.

Hey Nikster, did you get CS yet?

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
count in my valewalker could do with some xp :m00:

triggerhappy valewalker lvl47

proof that god had a sense of humor=platapus :touch:

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Sleet said:
(animists help but not required to do well)

Made me smile when I saw this, Tank / PB groups are good fun, and ofc with PvE FoP nerf, will be more readily available and needed after patch imo :)

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldnt mind bringing my light+mana ment duo. Be nice to grp with you guys again, been a while..... :(

Failing that, I'm off....met some cool guys in game in recent months, but dont seem to be able to maintain any formal/informal relationships in game anymore, partially due to sparodically casual play style I've come to maintain, and that chip resting on my shoulder who I've named social intollerance.

Get cock to MSN me m8, lemme know if its still on the go etc. Cant believe its over 2 years since that mofo led me across the bog to that damn place, then stealthed and left me to fend off a 50 glimmering baf, unsuccessfully I might add :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom